Devil

"What do we do now? He's getting stronger and stronger each day. There's no one who can even touch him now. What will happen to us if he kill all of the enemy? Is he going to kill us too?". The man was panicked he was shaking from the fear just by hearing the name.

No one, no one knows who's him, but yet a single name bought all of the whole Asia to shudder from fear, to hung thier eyes low.

That was the effect he had in the whole Asia. No one even dared to question him about anything.

Even the government made it sure to please him, doing everything every kind of nasty and corrupted needs he was asked.

He was the devil himself. They only know a single initial of his name, which was enough to make the people scared for thier life and beloved one.

JK....the name was known by even  a kid. They was tought to not to go near the his empire,even it was his manisons or company.

But what made him so fierce and ruthless was his family buisness.

Nope it was not a mere cloth or electronic business it was more than that.

People called it Mafia, underworld, syndicates and so on.

His father was just like him a powerful man with brain.

His was actually an Italian, he fell in love with his mother who was korean and they get married and that's how he was born.

The fierce fighter.....the devil himself.

His father was an underworld king in Italy and his mother was the hier of the powerful mafia in Asia and that's how he got this much powerful.

He was powerful, he had money, power, people, and everything he can ask for.

But if anyone let in his bad book then that was the end of that person.

He made it damn sure that no one will make him stop no one will quistion his decision, no one will interfere in his things.

And no one dared too.

They know they will never see the next sunrise if they put their nose in his things.

They was all a dog under his leg, or a mutt.

"What can we do?". The other man asked not wanting to die.

He don't want to die by the hands of devil.

The people in the room was planning to do something more like planning to kill him, but they never realised that it was the end.

They was all going to die soon.

" What do we have here?." A sound made all the man present in the room jolt up.

It was cold and powerful that they all want to beg not to kill them.

" D-dont kill us.... please". An old man said all of them now on their knees pleading and crying for thier dear life.

" Uh, that my folks it's not in my hands you can ask my boss for that". The man chuckled they all was now rounded by man's who was wearing all black with guns in thier hands looking so deadly.

They thought this was JK.

But nope it was not jk.

" Well I'm not the one whom you're thinking.... sorry to disappoint,but here is my boss". The man said pointing to thier back.

They all looked to where the man was pointing but didn't saw anyone other than pitter black.

But when they looked more carefully they saw it...