Trouble makers

"Appa you look funny". Bora said giggling again with Jimin.

" Princess you're going to sick come here, let's go inside".

The devil said trying to take the bucket from Bora.

" No no....leave me appa, mummy!!".

" Yah... You vamp leave my baby". Jimin huffed angryly pouring more water at the devil.

Jungkook groaned in frustration.

All guards was looking at them like they can't belive what's happening infront of their naked eyes.

" You two, go inside right now. You're going to get sick".

" No.... jinnine come here let's play". Jimin said as he waved his hands at the male.

Jungkook glared at his friend making him gulp and raise his hands to show he's innocent here.

Ofcourse he's the  innocent one.

It was the two devil's baby's who  wanted to play with water.

" Enough of this whining you two....go inside".

" Cath us if you can you devil".

Jimin giggled running away with Bora railing him running away from Jungkook.

He cracked his neck, loosing his tie.

And that was how a queen and a princess ended up in strong shoulder of the devil.
.

.

.

.

.

" I warning you two no more playing in water".

Jungkook scolded a hissing Jimin and a pouting Bora.

"Stop scolding us appaaa".  Bora whined her ear is almost in the verge to burst.

"Achoooo"......

Jungkook sighed,

" See you two never give me respect now you're even sneezing". The devil mumbled as Jimin sneezed.

He  continued to blow Jimin's hair with dryer, who was now grooming Bora' s hair.

" Ouch....if you don't know how to dry my hair leave". Jimin winced at how hardly Jungkook was tugging his hair.

" I'm trying okay?". Jungkook said as he continued to do what he was assigned.

It's the first time he's doing this.

" Yeah yeah by pulling my hair rudely.... Leave me and my hair. Don't you have works to do? Go and continue to scold that dumb minions of yours". Jimin yelled again as he felt his hair being pulled harshly.

" It's been only one day and here you are scolding me. You have some guts my queen".

Jimin rolled his eyes, it's not like he can stay in his room and cry a river like in movie.

He's more pratical, and soon very soon he's going to find a way to run away from here.

'Just you wait for that you bloody vamp'. Jimin said to himself.

" Did you forget me slapping you that day Mr vamp?". Jimin smirked, looking at his hands.

The devil grunted.

Ohh how can he even forget that day? BH

" Go and leave us alone, we're going to play again". Jimin said as he wanted to be alone with Bora.

They have so many games to play.

" Play? Don't you two have anything to study? No homework?".

Uh-oh.

" No homework". Princess and queen said in unison.

They are the best mate ever.

" Okay then what did you two studied today?". Jungkook asked already knowing his favorite persons in whole world was lieing to him.

" Bora here learned English. Right Princess?". Jimin asked innocently hoping the little girl will answer.

" Y-yeah".

" Then.... what's the spelling of princess?" Jungkook tapped his chin looking intensily at both criminals infront of him.

" Mummy". Bora whined already sweating.

" Leave it my queen?? What did you studied?".

Jimin gulped. This is not good.

" Appa mummy rolled in floor like this and called teacher oldy so  jinnie helped us to shoo him away. We did good right appa?".

The little girl said laughing showing how Jimin whined and rolled on ground.

But when she saw how pale her mummy looked she understood that she blurted out everything.

" What should I do with you two?". Jungkook asked himself rubbing his forehead.

His princess and queen exactly know how to make his day wonderful.

" Let us play then, you're being mean Mr vamp".

" Yeah you're appa we're just babies". Bora said showing her tiny hands.

" Yeah tiny".

"Okay....now paly but come downstairs for dinner after one hour okay?" Jungkook asked as he took his blazer from bed walking out of the room.

" We will".

" Don't forget you little trouble makers".

" Hey we're not troble maker's". Jimin protested by whining.

" Yeah like I beilive, go now play whatever you want".

Jungkook smiled as Jimin and Bora sticked thier tounge out.

" He call me the devil, he's the real devil here".