Bora

"How dare he do that to our princess uncle? We should kill them?". The man said clunching his fist in phone.

" You know what to do. Kill him.". The other person on phone replied.

" Yes uncle will do".

" You said you will protect me Hyung? When you said that did you really meant it?". Jimin asked walking towards the man.

" Jimin.....just give me some time I will kill him okay just give me some time baby". Taemin said.

His blood was boiling from anger, how dare someone insult his future wife? Thier princess?

" I don't care what will you do, but I want him dead infront of my own eyes". Jimin was gritting his teeth, this was the first time someone dared to even look at him.

" Do you know what he said....he said he will fuck me infront all of that fuckers... He said he will ram into me". Jimin screamed looking at Taemin.

Taemin clenched his jaw.

Even though he was pretty and alluring beuty his father and guards along with Taemin had made sure no one will even approch Jimin.

He was that much prescious for the Park and Lee mafia.

" I will do that princess, don't worry about it".

Jimin sighed.

He's tired of this, he wanted to be normal without this guards and mafia things and from Lee Taemin his future husband but he can't.

This was the way he was lived for  19 years so it was not  that much easy for him to leave this.

He went straight to his room and locked it, inhaling deeply and layed in his queen size white bed.

He was exhausted.

" But....he was so handsome". He said recalling the man who publically proposed him.

It was the first time someone had proposed him, that too infront of his gurads he liked it.....how much powerful that man was but he was angry the way he outnumbered his gurads.

"Jimine you're crazy". He said to himself rolling in his bed clutching his hair but he had a small smile and red cheeks.

He liked the way the man talked.....

.

.

.

.

.

"He was so pretty right?". The man in tight back suite hair tied into a bun with his hand showing a glimpse of his tattoos said to his one friend.

Taehyung scoffed this was the hundredth home his boss is talking about a kid he saw and proposed some time ago.

" You seriously is crazy.....it was a kid not a man, and you never liked hooking up with kids if you forget". Tae snickered beside him.

" But he's not for hooking up, he's for ruling my empire beside me, The devil's queen.". JK said gulping his favourite whiskey.

" I can't believe you". Hai friend mumbled but the devil sure heard it.

" His information". JK asked his friend.

" Yoongi". Taehyung called the person ext to him giving him a small file.

" Here".

The devil carried himself stedy and go through the file with a smile in his corner of lips but somehow the details in the file made his smile to replace with anger.

" He's engaged to Lee Taemin". Yoongi said looking at how confused Taehyung was.

" Lee Taemin the hier of Lee mafia?". He asked to make sure he's right about what he's guessing.

" Yep". Yoongi said nodding.

The devil sneered not at all liking his beuty is living with some other man beside him.

How dare he to even live with that bastard.

" JK you should go....princess must be waiting".  Taehyung said.

" Haa ....I forget is she sleeping?". He asked to yoongi who sighed.

The devil closed his eyes. He know his princess is a sassy one an cute but a brat.

Jungkook took the shower wearing his one of sweat pants and t shirt.

He opened a door and saw a cute frame sitting on bed with a pout.

He chuckled...it was damn cute.

" Hey Princess". He smiled at his cute daughter.

" Noooo...... I'm mad, go away appa". The  girl screamed at her dad.

JK laughed at that.

" Come on Princess don't be mad at appa". He smiled and say beside her 

"You lied....". The girl said crossing her arms.

His precious daughter.

Jeon  Jeong Bora....

" Baby you have a surprise waiting for you". JK said pinching his daughters chubby cheek.

The girl's eyes grow bigger at the mention of surprise.

" Is it a pretty doll or is it a knife or something??'. She asked not so interested.

' mmmm  but well it's a person.  Precisely Your Eomma". He said making the girl freeze.

"Eomma?". She asked confused.

" Hmm Eomma".