Vampire

Jimin came outside after a quick shower. He's was wearing a crop top and shorts.

"It's cold you should wear more layers".

A voice said, which made Jimin startled.

But he know whom it is.

" Why did you almost pop out of nowhere?".

Jimin asked soothing his heartbeat, is this man a vampire or what?

' wait?..... Is he really a vampire?'.

Jimin asked himself, he's unsure....

He does look like a sexy vampire.....but..

Jimin looked Jungkook suspiciously.

But vampire don't have kids right?

'But Edward got Bella pregnant '.

His brain played a very steamy and hot scenes from Twilight.

' does this man kidnapped him so he can have more kids?'.

Jimin shudder at the thought.

" Are you.... A-are you vampire?". Jimin asked out of nowhere.

He's not a person who likes to believe everything with out an hardcore facts.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

" What the hell Jimin? A vampire?'?.

Does his queen got his nut loose?

" Yes.....if you're don't even try to drink my blood, it tastes bad". Jimin glared at the devil, his hands covering his neck protectively.

He does watch vampire movies....they always drink blood from neck.

Tomorrow he's going get a plaster around his neck if Jungkook is a vampire.

" I'm not.....I'm a human". Jungkook said as a matter of fact.

So many of his enemies have called him many names, eagle, lion, devil, and so on but it's the first time someone used vampire....that too infront of him.

" Show me your teeth Mr". Jimin said nearing him.

Jungkook sighed.

His queen is officially got a loose screw.

" Why would I?".

" So I can check...now come on open it". Jimin demanded tip toeing since he's shorter than the devil.

Jungkook gulped at the intimacy between them.

He can feel Jimin's breath in his neck, his chest slightly pressed on his hands.

He slightly opened his mouth still looking at what his queen is going to do.

Jimin's eyes narrowed his pouty lips looks more pouty now.

The devil was enjoying it.

" Hmm....you're not a vampire". Jimin said,as he sighed as there was no long canines.

"Are you satisfied now?". Jungkook asked.

" Very....but hey why are you in my room?'.

It was now Jimin remembered that the devil was indeed in his room.

The devil shrugged his shoulder, and signed to the bed where Bora was now sleeping hugging her bunny plushie.

Jimin coed at the cuteness.

"And wear more layers it's going to cold".

Jungkook said again, as he don't want Jimin to get sick.

" Okay okay......now go I want to sleep". Jimin said impatiently, this man is very dangerously sexy.

Woahh....

" I'm going don't worry I won't sleep with you..... atleast not now I'm very much a gentleman". The devil licked his lips, clearly flirting.

Jimin just rolled his eyes.

Yeah gentleman.

" Says the one who killed my fiance". Jimin said.

" He touched you, no one touch my queen without his permission....so killed".

The devil snapped, finance? Huh.... He will kill each and every person who touch his queen like that.

His queen is not a fucking rag doll.

"Ohh I forget the main reason.... tomorrow I'm going out so you should take care of yourself and princess, her teacher will be here so be watchful".

Jungkook have an important meeting tomorrow, a very important meeting......with his father in-law.

Jimin suddenly felt scared, this man killed that Taemin asshole then  kidnapped him and now he's going to leave alone in this place just like that.

Sensing the uneasiness Jungkook smiled, atleast Jimin is getting comfortable around him.

An improvement.

" Don't worry, guards will be here and there's so many cooks you can ask them to cook anything you want, you can play with princess there's a everything that you will be needing here". Jungkook assured, and he know his guards will takr care of his family.

" They have big guns with them". Jimin pointed out.

It's scary.... eventhogh his house also had guards they was like normal people.

But this is scary..... Jungkook had his whole mansion under surveillance, guards wearing Balck and white with scary marks around them and holding this huge guns...just by thinking he will get a nightmare.

Scary people.

" Can't you......don't g-go? Stay please.....I'm s-scared". Jimin eyes was getting teary.

This whole mansion was scary.

There's this big wall covering it, so many people's......

He' don't want be alone...

" Hey.... Don't worry how about this, I will leave Jin here, he's a good company."

Jungkook said and he know Jimin is okay being around with Jin.

He's a good company.

Jimin nodded, already getting that he will be alone with that Jin guy.

" Now go... good night my queen".

Jungkook said as he left the room leaving Jimin alone.

Not alone with Bora.

But still he's alone, this princess is sleeping like a log.

Jimin slightly pinched her making hrr whine.

He layed on bed still not compiling to more layer like the devil said......he won't wear.

Baddie.....

Jimin closed his eyes, his eyes getting droopy...

" I love you my queen".

That was the last thing he heard, before drifting into deep slumber.