little theifs

"Eomma I was eating meat, you can't just take me away like that".

Bora whined rolling on the bed. Jimin is now infront of mirror applying lotion on his face and body after a quick shower.

"How could you angel? Your Eomma couldn't eat anything and here you are whining about some meat that you couldn't finish". Jimin said rolling his eyes.

" It was because Eomma is stubborn like a kid, Eomma should eat meat too, meat give as energy and if we get energy we can fight against peasants and appa". The little girl said showing her arms which had a little bit of muscle formed.

" If you don't eat sweets then no prince for you angel".

Jimin said making the girl glare at her eomma.

" I don't need prince they are so beefy".

Jimin looked at her surprised as he's hearing first time a little girl saying that she don't want a prince.

She sure is devil's princess, so bossy.

"I'm hungry". Jimin grumpled covering his tummy tightly.

"Appa told you to eat food. You was the one who throwed tantrums".

Bora said patting the bed beside her.

" Here come, and try to sleep eomma if you sleep you won't feel hungry".

Jimin layed beside the little girl who sqeezed his cheeks pinching it and caressing them.

" Eomma you're so pretty, I would marry a girl like you".

Jimin start to cough wildly closing his eyes.

" W-what? I'm a boy". Jimin said blushing as it's the first nope second time he's feeling embarassed to the core.

First time by the devil himself, when he proposed Jimin infront of others.

And now the devil's daughter.

"I want a pretty girl then like you". Bora said clapping her hands making Jimin even more surprised.

" Angel you're only seven". Jimin pinched the little girls ear trying to scold her but the girl only laughed.

"But I'm pretty beacuse my eomma was pretty like me". Jimin said hugging Bora as he suddenly missed his mom.

If his mom was here he would also be talking to her about how sexy and hot was the devil.

Just like him and Bora.

" Where's grandma then?". Bora asked hugging Jimin back.

" Far away". Jimin said as he don't want to remember about something which is a sour subject for him.

" Eomma.....you have appa and Bora, even though he looks like a Titan he's a softy, if you act all cute and pretty without being stubborn".

Jimin snorted as he would beilive it. But the devil kind of look like a handsome Titan though.

He slapped his own cheek to come come back to reality.

"But I promise eomma when I grew up I will buy you a big company of sweet so you can eat them without appa's permision ". Bora said happily making Jimin smile too, like how in the world a kid can sweet talk like this?

She's so precious.

" You will?". Jimin asked which only made Bora pout.

" Ofcourse whom do you think all of this business of appa's goes when he becomes old?".

The little girl asked ardently her eyes suddenly sparkling like stars.

"Hmm? I don't know". Jimin said trying to hold back his smile.

" Eomma....all of this goes to me, M.E. me, I'm the hier of appa's business". The girl said tapping her chest proudly.

" You? Aren't you so small for that?"

" I'm not, I'm already learning taekwondo and I'm brown belt now a couple of years and I will be black belt".

Jimin was actually in awe, like how can someone so small learn taekwondo that too a brown belt, he can't even imagine that.

" My princess is so strong, come here eomma will give you a massage". Jimin wiped his imaginary tears and start to massage the little girls leg and hands which made her giggle.

"Pabo Eomma". Bora said in hushed voice looking at Jimin who was speaking something about masaage and make-up.

" Eomma that's enough I'm sleepy".

She said rubbing her eyes. Jimin nodded too and hugged Bora who cuddled him back.

.

.

.

.

" You Ms tummy can you stop singing? I'm trying to get some sleep". Jimin said frowning at his tummy whose singing like there's no tomorrow.

He again tried to sleep blocking all the images of cakes and cupcakes that showed by his brain.

" Ahh my tummy". He sqeezed it tighter but to only rumbled more loudly.

"Princess you awake?". Jimin shaked Bora trying to wake her.

Bora whined covering her face with bedsheet which pulled off by Jimin.

" Eomma I'm sleeping ". She said protesting.

" I'm hungry". Jimin said sulking.

The little girl groaned pulling her hair in pure frustration but she couldn't say no to her eomma who seems like he would cry right now.

" Come". She said waking up and slowly opened the door peeking her head out to see if someone is outside.

Once Bora made sure that no one was watching her she closed the door again.

" Eomma from now on we should be careful, our mission is reach kitchen without getting caught by the gwak eyes of appa and peasants, so no sound. Are we clear?".

Bora asked shaking Jimin's shoulder.

" Yes captain ". Jimin said a little louder than expected and Bora winced touching her head.

" Eomma shoo~".

" Sorry... Yes captain, is it okay?". Jimin asked now whispering.

" Yes like that".

Bora opened the door and rolled her pajama shirt sleeve up and actioned Jimin to follow her.

" Is the cost clear Mr. Black?" Jimin asked hiding behind a piller.

" The cost is clear Ms Pinky". Bora said nodding.

" I'm not Ms". Jimin said following Bora like a puppy, who is hungry for years.

" Yes Mrs Pinky". Bora teased Jimin but he only huffed in annoyance.

" Mission success". Bora and Jimin said happily doing a dance as they opened the door which led them to kitchen without getting caught by anyone.

" Eomma you can eat that cake, I will eat this meat okay?". Bora asked looking at the tender chicken that she couldn't finish before.

Jimin only nodded as he start to eat the cake messily sitting on ground with the help of lights illuminating from refrigerator.

"Caught you little thiefs". Someone said and the light turned on.

There stand the devil in pajama his hands crossed with a ' so done expression' painted on his face.

" Eomma ?".

" Princess".
.

.

.