꧁ 𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒

____________________

❥ Ashamed ❥

☀︎︎❀ | Chapter One: First Impressions | ❀☀︎︎ꕥ Written By Indigo ꕥ____________________Cw!! bloodgoredeathfoul languagespoilers for season 6 and 7 of: The Walking Dead

Written By Indigo ꕥ
____________________
Cw!!
blood
gore
death
foul language
spoilers for season 6 and 7 of:
The Walking Dead

    The smell of smoke overwhelmed my senses as I took a seat at the small table in the RV. I rested my head on the heel of my hands as I watched the trees fly by the windows outside. The leather of my gloves rubbed my chin with every pothole we hit.

    "You doing alright 'arma" The man driving mumbled, his voice laced with an accent I couldn't identify. I nodded, grabbing one of the left cigarettes laying in the ashtray on the table in front of me, placing it in between my lips. I sucked in the smoke before slowly exhaling it again, and placing it back in the tray.

    I continued to look out at the passing trees until I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I glanced back to see my father walking towards the table I sat at, Lucille slung over his shoulder. He laid Her down on another group of tables beside us, before slumping down on the seat across from me.

    "Hey, I just- I wanted to talk to you about what's gonna go down tonight," He said, fidgeting with his gloves. I looked away from the window and over to him.

    "Okay," I said. He shifted his eyes before continuing,

    "This meeting will not be pretty... We're- I'm planning on taking a life tonight" He said searching at my face for a reaction. I nodded again.

    I hated when his "meetings" ended with death. He knew that, too. Even if these people started it, I doubt that we should fight fire with fire. I'm aware that this is what the world has come to, that it's either kill or be killed. But I always wished there was a way where it could be us against the monsters that now roam the earth.

    He reached over and messed up my dark curls. I smiled at that, giving him a sense of calmness.

    "You can always come in here before... it... happens," he reassured, scratching the back of his neck. I gave him another nod before picking the cigarette up once more and taking another hit.

    "We found 'em boss" the driver stated, looking up at us through the mirror as he parked the RV.

    "Alrighty then" dad groaned, slapping his thighs and standing up.