꧁ 𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟

________________________

𖧷☁︎︎ | Chapter Four - Alexandria | ☁︎︎𖧷ꕥ Written By Indigo ꕥ________________________Cw!! gorecharacter death mention of alcohol weapons foul language

Written By Indigo
________________________
Cw!!
gore
character death
mention of alcohol
weapons
foul language

The car ride filled with tension. Carl sat in between the two men. Though, he seemed to almost gravitate towards karma in the slightest, almost as if he were trying to escape from the man driving. The bumps in the road mixed with the rock music coming from the radio seemed to give off a fun feeling that did not match the energy that was being given off by the younger boys.

Once they arrived at Alexandria, negan tapped his hands ok the wheel, "man! This is exciting!" he exclaimed, a smile creeping across his face. The two boys watched in silence. Negan huffed at them before opening the truck door and stepping out. Dwight and Simon were already standing in front of them, waiting.

Carl and Karma exited the vehicle as well, walking nearer to the older men. Carl shifted, bringing his weight onto one foot, and then the other. It was visible to Karma that the boy was getting antsy.

"We dropped him off, can we go home now?" Karma asked, looking up slightly at his father. Negan turned to his son, his smirk tightening just a bit.
"C'mon K, you know better than that." He stated, and with that, he wrapped his arms around the teen boy's shoulders just as he had done earlier, guiding them into the large community.

Negan walked up onto the porch of a home. It had a bright yellow door, with brown blinds covering it. Karma assumed this was carls house. Helooked over to the boy, seeing him continue to shift his weight. He was getting anxious. And he had every right to be.

Negan brought Lucille up to the door and lightly
knocked on it. After a moment, the door swung open to reveal a woman with black hair and thin black glasses. She was wearing a striped v-neck with a light blue button-up.
This was Olivia, Karma recognized her well. She was the woman with the paintings.

Olivia seemed incredibly shocked as she saw who was standing in front of her. Negan didn't say anything as he brushed her off and walked into the house. Karma and Carl awkwardly strutted behind like a litter of ducks. Negan began whistling as he strutted through the house.

As Carl walked past, the woman whispered to him,
"Carl where's-" but before she could finish, Carl answered her question.
"Enid's fine," he said confidently. Karma raised an eyebrow, He had never heard that name before, he assumed they were one of carls friends. He brushed it off for now and followed his father as he looked around the small home.