꧁ 𝐴𝑐𝑡 𝑂𝑛𝑒 - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

_______________________

Ashamed

ꕥ | Chapter Three: Stowaway | ꕥ❦ | Written By Indigo | ❦_______________________CWweapons deathmention of sexual harassment very mild gore at the end

| Chapter Three: Stowaway |
| Written By Indigo |
_______________________
CW
weapons
death
mention of sexual harassment
very mild gore at the end

I was awakened by the smell of something rotting. As expected, walkers. I lazily raised out of bed and placed my forearms on the window sill. I looked down to see saviors killing some stray walkers who found their way to us. I groaned at the smell before quickly changing and making my way to the main area.

I was honestly surprised to see that dad wasn't there, the only person I knew by name was Simon, he was directing saviors outside,

"we've gotta load comin' in soon, make yourself useful"

I took note of this event and sauntered over to Simon.
    "well if it isn't mini negan" he joked, placing a firm hand on my shoulder. I gave him a mocking smile. I shoved my hands into my pockets, glancing around at the surrounding scenery. The light was blinding as it peered in through the large windows. We seriously need to invest in some curtains.

"The big man might need some help with the load, want to give it a shot?" he quizzed, lightly shoving me towards the front exit. I sighed and nodded, slowly walking towards the crowd.

I was once again blinded by the bright light that came from the sun's rays. I quickly placed a hand over my eyes.
    "mornin' there karma" Dad called out.
    "morning" I replied, my voice raspy from sleep. The large truck was backing up closer and closer until it came to a stop. I was unaware of where this load was coming from, and I honestly wasn't interested in finding out.

"Okay boys, let's get this haul unloaded and inside!" dad exclaimed, clapping his hands together.
    "I want to get back in there and unload a little myself" he joked. I cringed at the idea. A few men came up to dad, complaining about the redirect, I rolled my eyes, waking a bit closer to the truck.
    "man! I thought they packed this up tight!" a man complained, pinning back the sheet covering the truck.
    "quit your whining" I added, motioning for the men to get to it. The men nodded and hopped into the large truck. As they began unloading, a box full of glass bottles shattered.
    "ah shit!" the man exclaimed, shaking the alcohol off his hands. He threw the box down and turned back. Seeing something, he exclaimed,
    "what the hell?!" before numerous bullets sprang through the air.