➔ Act Two - Chapter Eleven

___________________________

Chapter Eleven - Violent Endings, Sweet Beginnings

CW: Minor Character DeathGuns and other weaponry Blood All the other apocalyptic shit that happens___________________________

CW:
Minor Character Death
Guns and other weaponry
Blood
All the other apocalyptic shit that happens
___________________________

Alexandria listened to karmas plan. They not only began to build up stronger walls, but stronger relationships too. They allied with both a community called Oceanside and another called the Scavengers.

everything seemed to be going smoothly. The community began putting the finishing touches on everything. all they had to do now was wait.

"Karma, I need your help with something," Rick orders. Karma freezes, his hand inches away from his mouth where it's holding a spoon full of cinnamon toast crunch.

"elaborate?" He asks, shoving the cereal in his mouth quickly. Rick glanced around the room before looking back to the boy,

"We have.. what some would call a hostage," he says quietly. Karma's eyebrows furrow, emptying his bowl before setting it in the sink.

"um.. excuse me?" he asks, arms crossed leaning closer to the sheriff. Rick tenses, eyes looking around.

"Dwight." He says firmly. Karma's eyes widen, "Carl mentioned that during his little tour, he got to see that Dwight was a pretty important part of your guys' group-" Rick continued,

"Their group," Karma corrected. Rick looked at him, nodding,

"My bad," He says, "their group. he's important, yea?" He asks. Karma nods.

other than karma himself, Dwight is probably the most important person in that place. He takes care of the majority of the work, he is the one who rounds everyone up. In karmas opinion, he was a better leader than either negan or himself ever could have been.

"Why do you need my help?" Karma asks, leaning against the kitchen island.

"If we ask him questions, and he refuses to answer. There may be a chance he will still listen to you," Rick answers, "Or so we think," He adds on quietly. Karma sighs lightly but nods, walking over to the front door and slipping on his boots.

The cellar Rick leads him to gives him a sick feeling. The walls have been slightly renovated due to the water damage, and there's no longer a cot and blanket in the corner.

"stay here, we will call you in if we need you," Rick whispers, gesturing for the small group trailing behind him to enter the cell.

They all walk into the room Dwight immediately begins to stare daggers into Daryl.

"Look at me," Rick orders. Dwight's head turns slowly to Rick, his head before his eyes. "why are you here?" He asks in a clear tone. Dwight looks up at him, dark eyes casted in the dark shadows.