Ch-1: 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗲

Universe: Braedey In All Girl's School

At this moment, another Bakugan Tournament was underway, and many have turned up to bear witness to the semi-final battle that's occurring right now. It was gonna be one for the ages before the grand finals.

"We're just about five minutes away from the semi-finals, and you don't want to miss out on this one." An announcer called out to everyone, others cheering out as they waited for the battle to begin. "This battle is 'Subterra Veteran' Leo Hoshi against 'Pyrus Predator' Braedey Martin."

In response to the cheering, Leo walked out onto the field with a smile on his face, waving his hand out to the crowds. He was in his Subterra Dan Kuso outfit. As he walks out, Braedey also walked out onto the field, a smile adorned on his face. He's in his Masquerade attire, albeit in the colours of Pyrus.

"This is gonna be good

"This is gonna be good." Braedey said calmly.

"Let's see how good he is." Leo added casually.

"These two brawlers have been on equal terms of the battle in their own right, one of them as a master of Bakugan, the other with a fire burning inside of him." The announcer called to everyone. "Whoever's gauge drops to zero will lose. This battle will determine who shall carry on forth to the grand final and face against the last brawler, who'll be revealed at the final match."

"Are you ready for this battle, Braedey?" Leo called, the gauntlets and Gate Cards appearing on them.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Braedey answered back.

Leo: "Bakugan... Field Open!"
Braedey: "Bakugan... Field Open!"

The Attribute Hexagon revealed itself on the ground like a transparent Ghost, then it vanished, indicating the game and battle was now underway.

"Gauntlet activated." Both gauntlets spoke out in their female A.I voice.

"Let the battle begin!" The announcer declared.

"Go for it, guys!" A familiar female voice called.
"We'll be cheering for you!" Another girl's voice yells.
"Show 'em what you're made of!" A male voice added.

"Gate Card, set!" Leo and Braedey throw their Gate Cards in. The card flew ahead other landing on the field. They glow in their respected attribute colours before enlarging to a bigger size.

"Time to heat things up. Bakugan, brawl!" Leo throws in his Bakugan, landing on his Gate Card. "Dragonoid, stand!" The ball opens into a light brown/gold dragon.

 "Dragonoid, stand!" The ball opens into a light brown/gold dragon