Ch-5: 𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

Over at Prima's ship in the forest, Leo, Hana, Tio, as well as Spider-Man/Braedey, were all sitting in the main compartment of the vessel, waiting for hear what their alien friend has to say about what she's found during her investigation.

"Okay, so your friend is from the Andromeda Nebula?" Spider-Man/Braedey began to say, while hanging from the ceiling via web. "That's something."

"Yeah. She came here with this ship for an exploration mission, and she's been here ever since." Hana answered to him. "She's been a great help for us all."

"She can make anything happen if you ask her nicely." Tio added in.

"Okay. Here's what I've obtained so far, but I'll show the rest of my findings to the others in due time." Prima spoke out as she walked over from her lab section. "From what I've seen on scanners, these scans are all conclusive: multiple realities from different aspects of the multiverse have crossed over with our own."

"Which does explain the multiple versions of Braedey all appearing before us." Leo shrugs. "However, is there conclusive evidence as to explain what's going on?"

"We'd best go and tell the others at once." Hana now suggested to the others. "I mean, we need to go and tell them before something worse attacks us."

"I agree." Spider-Man/Braedey got down from the roof and stood up on his feet. "The others should know right now."

"Okay. We'll go see where the others are, and we'll go meet up with the Potterverse and Monster Braedey at where they're at." Tio agreed.

Hana nodded, then with a few hand gestures, she forms a portal to the Sunohara dormitory. The group make their way through, and they appear in the front yard of the dormitory. The group smiled to one another, then they made their way inside the building. As they do so, they made their way to the lounge, where they saw the Bayverse and Rosario versions of Braedey there, along with their Braedey, and they were looking about the place and learning all they can about their counterpart and their histories.

"It's almost uncanny or something to see." Naomi said to Miss Sunohara. "I mean, it's so odd."

"So, you not only were cursed by your abusive father to be the Ghost Rider just because of him wanting you to get all A's in school, you end up here in Japan because of him, then he tried to sell you off in marriage to some Russian lord's daughter, only for all that to backfire, but you kept the Rider powers?" Rosario/Braedey asked to Braedey, the latter having told the former of what happened to him till now.

"Yeah, that seems about right." Braedey shrugged in answer. "And that leaves us to where we are right now."

"Talk about horrible." Musume/Braedey grunted. "A father is meant to help their children, not hurl abuse at them."

"I'll never understand why my father did the things he did." Braedey sighed. "But without what he did, I would not have met my new friends and had this much fun." He then added with a smile.

"Yeah. Sometimes, you look away from all the bad and see the good that comes out of it." Bayverse/Braedey agreed. He then saw the others. "Oh, hey. Didn't hear you guys come in." He waved to them.

"We need to get all the Braedeys together to tell them about what we've found." Leo told his Braedey.

"I understand. It's time for an indignation meeting." Braedey declared.

"I second that." Rosario/Braedey agreed.
"I add my vote." Spider-Man/Braedey nodded.
"Same. I'm in." Musume/Braedey raised his hand.

"Okay. It's all unanimous." Leo stated. "We'll head over to where both Indominus and Potterverse Braedey have been hiding for the past week and days."

"I'm on it..." Hana was about to make a portal but Rosario/Braedey stopped her. "What?"