Ch-11: 𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

After seeing all his multiverse counterparts having been able to get back to their respected universe realities before time runs out, Braedey felt like he'd done something beyond anything he's ever accomplished, and on top of that, he managed to help to save the multiple realties at once, alongside with his fellow counterparts.

Eventually, Braedey arrived back at Kyoto Academy, just as the sun was starting to rise above the horizon, and he sprinted off towards the nurse's office, feeling concerned for his mother and caretaker. He hadn't heard a word from anyone here ever since he and the others left for Tokyo to fight against those evil enemies of his and his counterparts. Braedey slid down the hall with screeching rubber off his shoes, and soon finds the nurse's office door, throwing it open to see Nurse Aki Nijou there, who had just finished writing something on a clipboard.

"Braedey

"Braedey. You're back." Nurse Aki smiled gently, making her way over and hugging him, Braedey now showing a blush on his face. "Glad to see you're safe and alright."

"H-Hey, Miss Aki." Braedey answered bashfully as he hugged her back. "Good to see you too."

"What about the other yous?" Aki asked as she patted his head. "Are they all okay?"

"They managed to get back to their worlds safely, the others and I all helping out along the way. All the enemies have been taken care of and they won't be threatening us anymore." Braedey answered to her after getting out of Nurse Aki's hug. "But I'm here to ask: How are my mother and caretaker?" He now asked, getting onto important matters. "Are they alright?"

Aki now looked serious like the nurse she is, now taking Braedey's hand as they both made their way over to where Naomi and Miss Sunohara were. As they look inside, they can see both women sitting up in bed, the two with some soot on their forms, as well as having oxygen masks on them to breathe. Overall, they were alright and looking quite well, despite what happened to them earlier.

"They only woke up a little earlier. I told them you were gone to deal with what was going on." Nurse Aki explained to Braedey.

Braedey ran over to the two, now bringing them into a gentle yet tight embrace. Naomi and Miss Sunohara both hug him back in response, the brunette smiling back with tears in his eyes. The others soon arrived at the nurse's office, and they saw the trio reunited, much to them smiling in happiness and relief.

"It's nice to see them alright and well." Leo smiled.

"Same here." Hana nodded back in agreement to him.

"How long until both Braedey's mother and caretaker get back on their feet, Nurse Aki?" Dante now asked over to the well-endowed nurse.

"I'd say about maybe five or so days. I just need to make sure." Aki answered to him. "They only just woke up about half-an-hour ago. I've told them about what happened after the fire, and about all of you leaving to confront those enemies."