Ch-3: 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

"Oh, thank goodness you two are okay!"

As soon as Braedey and Leo arrived at the Sunohara dormitory, they were greeted by hugs from both Miss Sunohara and Braedey's mother Naomi. The other girls were also there, all of them looking on in relief after seeing the two boys alright.

"We heard about what happened earlier on the news." Tessa said to them. "What in the world happened?"

"Honestly, we have no idea." Leo shrugged back. "We we're just riding on the highway, then the next thing we know, some goblin man on a glider and a fire breather just attacked us. Well, they mostly attacked Braedey."

"Yeah. They had some serious beef with Braedey." Vulcan added in. "It's as if they knew him personally."

"But I have no clue as to who they are or what I did." Braedey countered back.

"We know that. The news has been talking about what happened earlier on the bridge." Hana now informed, everyone seeing the news on the TV. "Wow, they really got you and those two criminals."

"Hopefully, this'll insure vigilance will be on our side and try to flush out these cretins

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hopefully, this'll insure vigilance will be on our side and try to flush out these cretins." Drago grunted. "I owe that fire being what for."

"Actually, Drago, I wouldn't want to fight against him." Hana countered, the others looking to her. "From what I can sense through my magic, that male wasn't human. I think he's a Kitsunebi, a Fox made of fire."

"That would explain why he can manipulate fire." Braedey realised as he cupped his chin in thought. "But that leaves us with that goblin fella on his glider."

"That thing seems to respond only to him, and he has some strength to knock you about." Leo stated. "That guy must've taken some enhancements or something."

"Definitely." Braedey rolled his right shoulder. "Did give me a heck of a hit."

"I think we should watch out in case they come back and try something like this again." Miss Sunohara suggested, then brought Braedey into an embrace, Naomi hugging him from behind. "As for you, Braedey, you'll have someone watch you from now on."

"What?" Braedey mumbled into her ample chest. "But-"

"No 'buts' about it, mister." Naomi now spoke up. "After what happened today, I'm not taking any chances. You will have someone watch over you, no matter what."

Braedey rolls his eyes and sighed to himself. He knows he can't win in an argument with his mother. "Okay. You win. I understand." He acknowledged back to him.

"Your mother knows what's best for you." Drago said as he floats nearby.

Leo shrugged with a smile. He then checked the time. "Oh, I gotta go. My aunt will kill me if I'm late."

"Hang on. I've got this." Hana now made some hand gestures as if she were doing some kind of magic, and a magic portal appears before Leo and Hana. "There we go. A clear path to home." She smirked.

𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙶𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें