Finally

( Your P.O.V )
I wake up in a sweat breathing heavily. I had such an amazing and weird dream...
there was this man, quite handsome in my opinion. But he had very pale skin, mesmerizing black eyes, messy black hair.. he was just so eye catching. I love the bad boy type and he definitely had that part down. The dream was just faint sense of making out with him and then having love with each other. It felt so real...but it wasn't, I know something like that would never happen to me.. I shrug off the dream trying not to think so much about it and get ready for the day, off to the city for some shopping.
~Later that day~
I've been out all day.. The sun has already went down by the time I got home. I put all the groceries away and just when I was about to go upstairs, I hear a knock at the door. I open it but nobody is there, so I close it and shrug it off. "Probably the next door kids trying to play ding-dong-ditch" I mumble to myself annoyed but then I hear a glass break from the kitchen. I go over to see what happened but soon get knocked out, falling to the floor from something hitting my head with force. I fall into a deep sleep.
( 3rd Person P.O.V )
An evil smirk appears on Dark's face.
"Finally.. you're mine, all to myself. Nobody will get in our way now"
he grabs my neck gently "What a beauty you are, too bad I'm never going to share.." He then picks you up and lays you in the backseat, driving off.
After a while you move around in your seat a little, switching sleep position.
Dark hears you moving around a bit and takes a look back at you, asleep laying down.
"Don't worry darling, I'll be damn sure you're satisfied at the end.." he says and continues driving.
Just as you start to wake up, you sit up tiredly and rub your eyes confused and unaware of your surroundings. He sees you sitting up in his front mirror and quickly stops the car in front of his house and opens the door, yanking you out.
"We're almost there" he says then squeezing your face, grabbing your arm. You are completely calm until you feel his strong arm pulling you out the car dragging you to his house.
You completely wake up, wide eyed and try pulling away from his grip.
He pulls your body close
"Now, now no need to try to run away. Tonight will be fun, I promise" he smirks and grabs your ass.
"Get off of me!" you say trying to push him away, punching at his chest
He forcefully grabs your arms
"Now don't be a bitch, darling. You don't want to see me getting really angry!.. Just you and me tonight.." he grabs your hair, kissing your neck "Just follow my directions and nothing bad will happen.." He continues and looks back at you
(Your P.O.V )
'Those eyes...that voice..his hair... the dream..He's the man from my dream earlier. Could this really be happening?
He said nothing bad will happen if I follow his directions...I guess all I can do is obey..' I think to myself.
( 3rd P.O.V )
You take a deep breath and nod. Right away he sweeps you off your feet
"Your even sexier up close" he bites your lip, causing you to flinch a little. He kicks the door open and enters, then slamming it shut. You are tensed up unable to relax, afraid of what's in store for you. But at the same time, your face is heating up.
"Don't be afraid" he tells you and throws you on the couch, kneeling down with hands on your waist. You squeeze your eyes shut trying to keep your face a distance from his in shyness, with your face turning a light shade of red.
He grabs your neck
"Look at me, I want to see your lovely face. I have to know your face when it's filled with pleasure" he says in his deep voice causing you to have a shiver rush down your spine.
He rips off your shirt making you gasp in surprise.
"W-wait" you say shakily
He stops what he's doing raising an eyebrow at you.
"Shouldn't.. we go upstairs....f-for t-t-this?" You continue in a shy and nervous tone of voice.
"Would that make you happy?" he slowly caresses your thigh "hm?"
You look down shy and a little bit scared, you nod.
He picks you up bringing his head to your neck claiming you are now his, leaving love bites.
He throws you on the bed, quickly taking his shirt off and quickly starts kissing your stomach. You breath very heavily from your mouth, tensing up your body again.
"I love the noises you're making, it makes me wanna fuck you harder.." He says very deep and lustfully.
This causes you to make your heart race like crazy as you hide your face with your arm as your breathing intensifying.
He then licks your stomach and makes way to your breasts and roughly takes off your bra.
You gasp loud quickly covering your bare chest and crossing your legs now having him hear your harsh breathing.
He moves your hands, pushing your legs up and apart, grabbing your thighs. He pulls off your pants along with your underwear.
"I just enjoy the pleasure on your fucking face" he breaths heavily, taking off his pants
You squeeze your eyes shut and bite you lip down so hard it starts to bleed a little.
He throws his belt and pants off now kissing you roughly, you can't help but kiss back, it felt amazing. Your lips go in sync together. He then takes out his member from his boxers stroking it.
"I hope you're prepared, cause I'm not holding back.." he grabs your neck with the other hand.
"I-I've never... done this before" you say nervously with your face still hot and red.
"Its alright, you'll know what to do instantly" he smirks putting the condom on quickly and inserts his member inside of you and groans loudly. You hold your breath in, squeeze your eyes shut from the pain and shyness, pressing your legs on the sides of his hips. You release a sharp breath when he finally finishes inserting himself in.
He starts to go hard and fast then whispers in your ear "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to get up, darling.." he grabs both your shoulders tightly, going harder.
The pain stops and soon becomes pure bliss. You finally give out a shaky moan holding onto your breasts with your hands.
He grins "That's a good girl .. you'll enjoy it even more, don't you worry.."
He slowly pulls out and turns you over standing on your knees and pushes you down. You hesitate for a moment but then spread your legs out arching your back. He shoves in his member, admiring your view and smacks your ass.
"You want me to go harder!? Beg for me then!" bites his lip
All you are able to get out are moans though.
He groans going faster
"Those moans are good enough to prove.." He takes all your hair out of your face and pulls it, going harder.
You can't help but play along, so you slowly bring your hips left to right showing off your ass more as you pull at the bed sheets. He caresses your ass and smacks it again.
"I'm almost there, darling... just a little l-longer.." he moans deeply
You keep moaning angelically and start to slam yourself against him every time he goes in.
He keeps his pace and throws his head back, closing his eyes shut hard.
You say moaningly, "D-don't you want to see my face when I-I-"
He takes short breaths, bringing his head forward
"Of course!" he cuts you off your sentence and bites his lip, knowing he's about to cum "I want to see the look on your damn face" he faintly moans
He pulls out and you turn on your back with your legs spread and he continues. "W-what's your name?" you ask
He grins, "You can call me Dark.."
he grinds his teeth and cums, he moans and slowly pulls out and bites your lip.
You were really close
"Please finish me, Dark" you beg
He whispers in your ear,
"With pleasure, darling.."
he slowly shoves his member back inside and goes slowly, but forces himself into you.
You moan loudly
"Let it all out.." he pulls your body closer to his "Good job for obeying.." he takes short breaths
You scream out his name as your legs start to feel like jello.
He pulls out and falls back beside her.
"See , darling wasn't that fun?" he plays with your hair
"....mhm...." you say shyly