Bad Dream

(I don't know who made the Punkiplier edit so if anyone knows, credits to you, because its amazing! Okay now to the story :3)
~You wake up in the middle of the night from a dream and can't go back to sleep. So you decide to explore around the house, even though it's dark. You see a door that oddly interests you. You open it and it leads to stairs. Finding a flashlight, you turn it on and walk down. It leads you to a basement, but not just an ordinary basement. It is full of sharp objects, mostly knives. You flash your light to all of them, even hanging on the walls. You are confused and a little scared about all of this. "What does he do with all of these?" you whisper to yourself looking around. You hears a step and gasp, turning around and jump, dropping your flashlight. You see Dark there rubbing his eye.
"You okay?" he asks in a calm and tired voice
"Y-yea I'm fine.. what is all of this for?"
"Oh...uh....I like to...collect them" he says basically half awake
"You collect knives?" you ask
"Yea. I know...I'm weird.." He says thinking you are weirded out by him
"No, no.." you pick up your flashlight and walk over to him
"You're not weird.." You look at his sleepy eyes
"Oh...okay...do you want a drink?" he asks
"Yea, I need one" you both walk upstairs to the kitchen
"What kind of drink?" he gets out glasses
"Wine?" I ask
"Sure" Dark gets out a wine bottle and poors it in the two glasses
"Thanks" you take the glass and drink some
He studies you "Are you okay? You look like you have much on your mind"
"I don't wanna talk about it.." I take another sip
"Hey, easy on the wine, okay? And are you sure?"
"Sorry, and yea."
"Okay... I'm here for you okay?"
"Thank you.."
He comes around the table to you and gives you a tight hug. You hug back and feel safe now.
You both stay up the rest of the night talking about anything and everything.