Wedding Day❤

~ Today is the big day. You put your veil on and takes the flowers. The music starts and the doors open. You begin walking down the isle
he looks up as the music catches his attention and stares at your beauty as you walk down the isle.
You smile beneath your veil, blushing and a little nervous. You get there and stand in front of your soon to be husband.
He smiles in amazement "You look gorgeous.."
You look down for a second, shyly "Thank you.."
The preacher give you both your vows
"..You may now kiss the bride.."
You look in his eyes under your veil and he puts the veil over your head not breaking eye contact. He leans in for a kiss and you lean in as well. Your lips meet his and you kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck as he then picks you up.
You both pull away and smile at each other now walking down the isle and picking you up again heading to the car.
Flower pedals fly around as you enter the car
You hold hands as you both drive off to the after party.
The wedding games come along and the DJ speaks "Okay! Next up we have the lovely bride sit down and the groom has to get the garter off!"
He looks at her, already having the blindfold in his hand. You cover your face up laughing as you turn red.
The bridesmaids grab a chair and sit you down. He puts the blindfold over his face and you sit down putting your face in your hands.
His best man spins him around and comes to a stop as he then tries standing still, he kneels down and goes under your dress as the DJ turns on really sexy music. You keep your hands to your face laughing hard as your face heard up. He grabs your leg and squeezes your thigh, chuckling "Stop laughing!"
"I ca-ant!" you say between laughs.
He finds the garter and bits down on it pulling it off with his teeth.
You tens up as you feel the garter slowly slide off your thigh.
He gets up from under your dress with the garter in his mouth taking off his blindfold and throws his arms in victory
You get up out of the chair and dance for a bit having small talk
He holds your waist "So how did I do, hun? Did I look like an idiot?" he chuckles
"You did good my face was so red I bet.." you giggle
He kisses your nose
"Mine was too."
you blush and smiles uncontrollably.
after another hour there, everyone begins to leave and you both head to your resort hotel.