It's a Boy!

~ Eight and a half months pass by ~

You hum to yourself, finishing up the babies room, you waddle around with your big, baby belly.
Dark walks upstairs peeking his head through the doorway and smiles, seeing you waddle to the little antiques you want to put on the shelf.
"Need anything, love?" he asks you
"Nope I got it, hon" you go on your tipy-toe, trying to put one of the antiques up, but can't reach.
Dark walks up to you and grabs it, putting it on the shelf "There you go, love"
You smile and pecks his cheek "Thank yo-" you cut off your sentence from a sudden pain as you hold belly
He looks at your belly "You alright?" he asks
"Yea..I-I need to sit down..". you walk to the rocking chair as Dark helps you sit down, holding your belly in a bit of pain.
You begin to breath a little heavily trying to relax. "Uh uh, you need anything? ? Water? Any water??" Dark asks not knowing what's going on. "N-no I just..." You whins as the pain increases "..m-maybe I just need to walk..." you get up slowly but he sits you back down. "You need to rest. Need me to take you to the hospital? ?"
You nod as you feel like something is wrong, but you don't want to worry Dark.. He places a hand on your belly "You sure?? I-I will if I have too." he tells you. "...Yea..we need to go..I think I'm in labor but..-" "Alright! Uhm uh okay!" he slowly tries to pick you up "I-I got it.." you stop him and get up on your own "..just hold onto me please.." you take his hand and start to walk
He holds your hand with his other hand behind your back, in case you fall back, helping you to the car.
You both get in and drive to the hospital as you try to not think of the worst that could happen to your son. You arrive and get out of the car but the pain becomes a feeling of being shot in the stomach. You whins grabbing your stomach with your hands as you feel your water break, but with blood. you go to your thigh putting a hand and see the blood and look in fear and worry "D-Dark.."
He starts to panic and look at you "Okay..w-we need to get you in the hospital..Any further pain??"
"Just in the same place.." you say with tears starting to build up in your eyes. A doctor sees you both as you walk in and calls for a bed. A couple nurses go out and put you on the bed while a nurse tries to separate Dark from you to the waiting room but he tries to go to you as a nurse tries pushing him away and telling him to go to the waiting room. "I need to be there with her! She needs me!" He yells . "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to calm down we are checking to make sure everything is alright." The nurse tells him.
His face filled with worry as he sighs and stops "Alright.." The lead him to outside the emergency room you are in As he paces back and forth across the hall.
A doctor comes out of the room fifteen minutes later. "Your wife is fine, but we are going to have to call for an emergency C-section.."
He covers his face with his hands "Alright..do what you have to do, I just want my wife and baby to be alright.." he tells him in a feared tone.
"We are doing our best.." the doctor says as he walks back into your room.
He continues to walk back and forth wanting to see you. Another five minutes pass and a nurse walks over to him. "If you want to come see your wife please follow me.." she tells him as she starts walking him to the surgery room. He quickly follows the nurse "Is she alright?" he asks as the nurse opens a door to see his wife laying down with doctors putting a sheet up between her chest and belly put so you won't have to see them digging inside your guts. You see your husband at the door "Dark!" You say in a scared, horse voice. He quickly goes to you "Are you alright!?" he grabs your hand and kisses it quickly holding it close to him with his face almost in tears "How's the baby? Are you both okay??"
"I'm fine..but I don't-" the doctor cuts you off "-We aren't sure of the child's health, but we do know we must perform this surgery as soon as we can" he applies his blue gloves and takes a surgical knife out.
Dark turns to you "Alright..look I love you, okay? Stay strong for me.." He looks in your eyes and leans in giving you a kiss putting a hand on your cheek. He softly pulls away and you nod, taking his hand in your holding it tightly.
"Alright, begin the incision.." the doctor says before putting the knife to the dotted lines to your belly tracing them over. You let down a tear from the pain. Dark sits down in a chair, nervous and shaking.
Your heart beat becomes a little slower as you start to lower your eyelids.
"(Y/N), you gotta stay with me here hon.." the doctor says as he makes the second incision into your belly as Dark covers his face in fear and worry. You slowly reach your arm over to him and stroke your hand through his messy, black hair softly. He looks up at you, seeing you give a tired smile as you then caress his cheek against his week-old scruff as he brings his hand against yours holding his cheek weakly, he puts his hand over yours as a tear falls from his face.
"Dark..I-I'm tired..." you say quietly and softly.
"I know sweetheart, but I'm gonna have to tell you to hang in there a little more.." he says quietly as the machines hooked up to you beep.
"Okay.." you try your best to keep your eyes open wide.
The doctor finally cuts to the baby and tries to get him out as you squeeze your eyes shut, gripping Darks hand.
"I-I know, darling..I know..almost there.."
They get the baby out, as they start hearing the crying of there newborn, the doctor cuts the umbilical cord.
You star to feel light headed, the pain unbearable as the pain medication wears off too soon. Your breathing pattern starts acting weird on the screen of the machine.
Dark hears the beeping of the machine acting different as he stands up "W-what's going on with her..?"
You begin having a seizure unable to control yourself the nurses try to hold your arms down as Dark starts to panic and yell at the doctor, cussing with tears falling down onto his face.
The doctor runs over and quickly gives you a shot in the arm, causing you to a sudden halt and blacking out. Dark stands there looking at you in shock and scares as a couple nurses try taking him out of the room. He snaps back and tries to push them away to get to you but more nurses try to calm him down and control him, trying to take him out of the room. They are finally able to get him out as he backs up against a wall sliding down to the floor as he puts his hands to his face and sits down trying not to cry.
Twenty minutes later, a nurse comes out to him with there baby wrapped in a blanket. He stands up, wanting to hold his son, the nurse gently hands him to Dark and goes back into the room. He smile in joy as he gently pokes his nose. "You have your mom's nose, little buddy.." The Doctor opens the door "You can come see her now.." he says
He quickly but carefully goes inside holding your son close to his chest. You lay on the bed, still very tired but then see him with the baby as you try to sit up. "No, lay down..you need to rest as much as you can.." Dark says. You sigh and lay back down in the hospital bed.
He faintly smiles "Look buddy, it's your mommy, say hi mommy"
he shows him to you as a big smile appears on your sleepy face "Hi, baby.."
"What do you want to name him?"
"Hmm.. How about..Jordan?" You tell Dark.
He smiles and looks at his son "Hey, Jordan.."
"Can I hold my son yet?" You say in inpatients but with a weak grin
"Sure, hun" he carefully hands you Jordan and you take him in your arms. You hold him close, viewing his every single feature. You have your daddy's eyes..so deep and mysterious..
"He has your little nose" Dark smiles
you lightly laugh and kiss Jordan's head
"You feel a little better, hun?" Dark asks
"I feel so much better.." you hold his hand and he kisses you "I'm glad."