A Forever With You

(Punkiplier edit made by StephiplierPieBuscus 💚)

A month goes by and you are all moved in with Dark, finally. You unpack the last box and go downstairs.
He hears you coming downstairs and quickly ties a string, where a diamond ring is hanging on a puppy (he went out and bought a little husky puppy while you were asleep) and lets go of him.
The puppy sees you and runs towards you and you gasp at the sight of the adorable little thing.
"Dark! Did you get a puppy!??" you squeal and pick him up and soon see the ring and just stare at it for a bit then you put him down and look for Dark.
He comes out and the puppy runs back to him. He unties the string, having the ring in his hand. You cover your mouth speechless as he gets on one knee.

"I know you love me as much as I love you, but words cannot describe how much I do.. but hopefully these four small words can.." he holds your hand "..Will you..marry m-me?"
Tears starts to fall down your face in joy.
"Oh my God...y-yes. I will marry you, Dark"
He quickly stands up and puts the ring on your finger.
"I love you so much!" he picks you up and swings you around.
"I love you so much too!" you kiss him passionately, holding onto his neck.
His face turns red and smiles in the kiss in joy.
You pull away "You blushing?" you smirk and scrunch your nose at him
He clears his throat "N-no, not at all..its just you know hot in here.."
"Mhm sure.....Dark?"
"Yea?"
You look down and twiddles your thumbs "..Do you want kids?"
He blinks in shock "Well of course! But...that is...w-when you're ready." he plays with your hair.
"Well.. I thought about it a lot lately and...what if we have kids after we get married?" You blush looking down
He smiles and hugs you "Of course, sweetheart . I'll wait as long as you want. I want to make you happy." he kisses your cheek
"You make me happy just waking up beside you everyday.." you smile "I can't even wait for us to get married.." you giggle "I want to be all yours as soon as possible" you hug him tightly.
He hugs back "You make me so happy, darling..you have no idea"
You hide your face in shyness and he moves your hands away from your face
"I love you." He smiles
Your blush deepens and you smile uncontrollably "I love you t-too"
He holds your hand "So I bought Champaign and cooked a lovely dinner for two upstairs. Care to join me?" Dark asks
"I would love to.."

(* (~•w•)~To Be Continued }*)