CHAPTER 111

Chapter 111: Turn over yesterday’s business

and many more! In the end, it is a husband and wife. She knows the best about Sang Pingliang. At this moment, she finally came back to taste. "Master, what happened in the end?"

"Hey! You did a good job!" Sang Ping was cold and cold. After entering the house, she pulled her into the room and closed the door. Her face was cold and cold. "Isn't it just two pounds of flour? Yu Fei wants to lend you a loan." Not on the line? That is the son of my older brother, my relatives, if you borrow a pound or two of flour, you will not give it! Are you so embarrassed? You don’t want to close the door, what are you doing? That is my relative, and your nephew. Do you have such an elder! You are an ignorant fool! Conscience is eaten by dogs!"

"Master!" Li raised his hand and touched him on his forehead. "Are you in the middle of evil! How to say so strange! Why do we lend them to our family, say that it is borrowed, borrowed him to return Well! Besides, things are not all gone! Now we have nothing to do with them! What kind of relatives, beautiful, they also match!"

Li's mouth screamed, and my heart didn't say me, but you were happy yesterday than me!

"Stop!" Li's words just poked into the pain of Sang Pingliang. He was angry and shouted: "What's okay? Who said it's okay! Interrupted the bones and tied the ribs. Can this blood relationship be said? No, I don't have it? I tell you, You have listened to me. I am a father and uncle for the rest of my life. He wants to disapprove and the door is not!"

"You, this person, how to come back to the town, how come back! It seems that I have to ask Huang Xianggu to come home!" Li's eyes wide openly staring at Sang Pingliang.

"I have done it! You give me some help, I am fine, it is good!" Sang Pingliang finally calmed down and vomited and said: "Fortunately, I went to the town today, or else It’s a big loss!”

When I said it, I told Li about things one by one.

"What!" Li shouted, "He knows Yuan!"

"You give me a whisper!" Sang Pingliang hated her and gave her a sigh of relief. "There is no one in the village now knowing! You have listened to me, you go to their home and give yesterday's things." I changed it back."

"Sang Yufei, the kid can solve the yuan? Master, are you mistaken?" Li's heart is very uncomfortable. Why can he solve the problem in the middle of the matter? Is he so good?

“How could it be wrong?” Sang Ping said coldly: “Sang Pingliang, Sihe Village, Yangliu Town, I heard it clearly, and asked several people who watched the lively passers-by, can you be wrong!”

"That, maybe the public who reported the news is wrong!" Li's heart began to take a sour bubble.

"Can you say something else!" Sang Pingliang pointed herfinger at her head. "We are so developed, you are so unhappy?"

"Master, this only broke off the relationship yesterday, they are developed and underdeveloped and have something to do with us!" Li's mouth.

"You are still very embarrassed to say!" Sang Ping said with cold anger: "What happened yesterday is what you got! I don't care what method you use to turn things back to Laozi! Why don't you want to be a relative of Yuan Gong? ”

Lee's eyes lit up, and his face did not feel a few smiles. He said: "Yes, yes! I have forgotten this! We are their elders! Oh, Master, we have to develop!"

"Well! Oh, Yu Fei, this child is very intelligent from an early age, I will say, he will definitely have a good future!" Sang Pingliang loves to listen to this, not to mention the short beard smile.