CHAPTER 113

Chapter 113: Angry and angry, said that it leaked

"Women's family is gibberish, you are not in your heart!" Sang Ping smiled and said with a smile: "You can only rest assured! I can assure you that after Xiaofei has passed, we will take him as a biological son." If you don't believe that we can make a letter, hey, this person is old, there is no child under the knee, and when I think of the future, my heart will be so cold and cool, then I really have nothing to think about it! Lizheng, you also have For the elderly, you should understand this truth!"

"A Hong, what do you think?" He is not sighing again, and his heart knows why today is the beginning!

"No!" Things have reached this point, Sang Hong knows that his attitude must be determined, as long as the signs of looseness are revealed, they will definitely bite.

"You are not a filial son! Do you have a share of your speech? You agree to agree!" Sang Ping squinted and glared at Sang Hong. His heart is infuriating, and he is obviously impressed by him. How did this dead thing suddenly become a hard bone!

Sang Hong said without hesitation: "If Sang Ershu mentioned this before, I have nothing to say, but now, you accuse me of being unfilial, it seems that there is no such reason?"

"you--"

"Hey, Ah Hong is right!" Lie was staring at Sang Ping who wanted to swear. "You two have already broken off their relationship. You are no longer the elders of the family. How can you blame others for not being filial? The younger brother is not willing to give it to you, but he is not willing to do it. It’s good to have more mouths! Well, this is the case! I see, your two bodies are still tough, so it’s better to go to the neighboring county. When the children come back, it’s not the same as raising the end!"

Lizheng’s eyes were bright, and he couldn’t help but sweep Sang Pingliang and Li’s eyes. His heart suddenly realized: Oh, people grew up in Sang Yufei. After the past, they were ready-made laborers, and how much rice was saved! These two sons and eighty are playing such an idea!

I was not even seeing them in my heart. I waved my hand and said impatiently: "Okay! Sang Laodi, you are also an old person. You can’t do anything like this! How can the decision made yesterday change today? It’s a complete thing! Moreover, this is not a trivial matter! It’s OK to go back at this time! Right, take the chickens you brought!”

These two! I am righteous to say this sentence, I am white, even if you do not say you will take it.

"Is bothering you!" Sang Hong stood up and said goodbye.

Sang Pingliang stopped him: "I haven't asked Xiaofei about this thing yet! How do you know that Xiaofei is not willing? This is called Xiaofei, I personally ask him!"

"Yes, yes! How good is Xiaofei, but you are not so conscience!" Li said.How do these two talks talk today? It is confused. There is a problem, there must be a problem!

"Alright, then I will call Xiaofei to ask," I saw that the two men were disgusted with a candy-like candy. They just wanted to quickly send them away, and they said: "The ugly first. It’s said that if it’s Xiaofei’s unwillingness, this is the case! Don’t talk too much, don’t go back to each other!”

"If he wants, you can give us the master!" Li said rushing.

He was stunned by Sang Hong and saw that he had nothing to say. He nodded. "If he wants, I will give you the title!" He said that he would call his family and let him go to the sang family to invite Sang Erge. .

Not much longer, Sang Yufei knocked on the door and came in from the outside. "Li Zheng, are you looking for me?"

"Small fly! You can come!"