CHAPTER 115

Chapter 115: Sang family's gossip

Fang sent the mulberry to the wing, and sinned to let the big and small daughter-in-law accompany the sang, and they went out to arrange lunch.

The mulberry sorrows and the women who bought the melon seeds and candy snacks and other things were taken down and packed in trays. They were placed on the table at the inside and outside, and they were chatting and chatting.

Outside Changhuan and others, they moved the fish, chicken, duck, vegetables, and oily vinegar and wine on the car. The people helped to set up their hands. Fang’s side was commanding and he was busy.

Here, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law are more happy, and the sang-song and the sang sang said what happened in the previous two days, and they must not add oil and vinegar.

Although listening to Sang Yufei in advance through a few sighs, at this time the audience talked about, Mulberry is still feeling very much. Second uncle, the real chilling!

"Grandma, you don't know what you are, that Sang Erji doesn't recognize Dalang and Erlang, but he is a grandmother! Who doesn't know what he is playing, isn't looking at the girl who is now the grandmother of the family, trying to get from the grandmother Look for it cheap here! This kind of words is worthy of export! I don’t recognize the two brothers of my grandmother, but I would like to recognize my grandmother! If he had been kind to his aunt, he wouldn’t!”

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

Everyone could not help but nod.

Speaking of yesterday's two couples, I was so eager to take advantage of the fact that Sang Yufei had passed the race. The crowds were more interested, as if they had seen the good things and made a good laugh. I heard the mulberry and angry and funny!

These shameful things, she did not want to mention again, and did not want to listen again, then sighed: "Our brothers and sisters are playing with each other, and now they can be counted as hard! My older brother is honest, and the second brother is afraid of less when he is at home. What's the matter, you have to help the nephews and nephews at home! Don't say anything else, there is something to help say a few fair words, and the evaluation is grateful!"

Everyone knows that her words are Sang Pingliang's two couples, and they all nod their heads and say, they all smiled and said: "Where is this aunt's grandmother? Let's be conscience, can't squint and say nothing? Fairy words should be said!"

Mulberry was busy laughing and thanking him. He said that some other parents were short, and he was very busy talking about his family.I don't know how long it took, I saw Fang's push the door in, and smiled at the sore shoulders of the sorrow: "Hey, I'm so busy, I don't care to say a few words with my grandmother!"

"I didn't help the scorpion, I made the scorpion work hard!" Sang smiled and got up and took Fang's seat.

"Where, how can I let my grandmother come back and work?" Fang smiled. "I will say that Liuya’s girl is still busy outside! Liuya’s girl is more capable! But she is greeting her outside. I just stole for a while!"

When everyone saw their aunts, they said that they had something to say, and they got up and laughed and said that there was nothing to help, and those who had no eyesight were dragged by interest.

Mulberry and Fang Shi left a few words to send people out, then they turned back and sat down to talk.

Fang Shi said: "Those public people come to report good news, I heard the second brother said to be rewarded. We discussed the leader of each one or two, the other one has five money, aunt grandmother, you have seen the world, you can see this preparation "Isn't it?" He said that he had a toothache and frowned. "I am afraid that I am not prepared for 36. You said that these people are also. I have to report a letter to so many people to do it! I have to prepare lunch for them! Hey, Also called aunt grandma spent!"