CHAPTER 114

Chapter 114: Walking tomorrow

Thank you for being positive, there is nothing that our brothers will go back first!" Sang Yufei was very open-minded, and the smiley face was shouting.

"Don't dare! Please come back!" I was busy avoiding the side and returning to the ceremony, and said: "Yes, there is something to help, even though it is said!"

"If it is true, then there must be no more troubles!" Sang Yufei is also polite.

"Oh, polite!"

Sang Pingliang and Li’s eyelids looked at the side, and the two were ashamed and angry and could not speak. Li was sending the brothers out, and when they saw the two of them still squatting in the house, they couldn't help but be disgusted. They even pushed them out.

Sang Pingliang and Li Shi are the soft-stricken masters. They dare to bully the innocent mothers in the church, but they dare not scream with them. They have to leave the house and wander all the way.

"Master, what can I do?" Li was in a hurry to wipe his tears. "In the future, they must not bully us! Especially the Fang, her mouth is sharper than the knife!"

"Hey!" Sang Ping's cool face is also very unsightly. It is like a cold and cold road at the bottom of the pot: "But it will not be followed, what is great! Oh, I don't want to recognize my uncle, I think beautiful!" ”

"Master, you have an idea?" Li did not cry, and asked busy.

"You will know tomorrow!" Sang Pingliang spit out his chest and gas. He didn't believe that tomorrow, in front of a large team of happy people, Sang Yufei could not recognize him as a dear! This whole village can testify. He is his uncle and uncle. If he dares not recognize it, he will be ruined by his reputation!

There was a singer in the village, and there was glory in the face of Lizheng. He couldn’t wait to spread the news out. So the whole Sihe village was boiling, and Sang Hong’s family began to get busy from this night.

Because everyone believes that Li is definitely not lying, he said yes, then it must be!

Sang Hong brothers and Fang received a group of people who came to congratulate, the elders who are highly respected, the young wives of old wives and the men of their elders. Those who have children in school and who are going to school under Sang Hong will not fall down, and they will take the children and bring their gifts to the door with joy, so that they can touch the joy of Sang Jieyuan.

The Sang Hong brothers and Fang were too busy to go to the middle of the night before they sent the last person to congratulate.

Close the door and look at the various gifts in the house: eggs, noodles, live chicken, duck, pork, bacon, and the three people are relieved, and look a little weird.

"Fortunately, there is a bottomin my heart, or else this is really uneasy!" Fang smiled, and in a word, it was a point of thought.

Sang Hong and Sang Yufei could not help but nod.

The three are real people. I can't believe what I saw with my own eyes. If Sang Yufei knows that he is indeed in the middle, he simply refuses to believe in it. If this is a fake, this joke can be opened tonight!

Early the next morning, Mulberry and Shi Fengju went from Yangliu Town to Sihe Village. Yesterday, the good news has arrived in the town. According to the rules, it is bound to go to Sihe Village to solve the problem of Jieyuan Lang Hexi. They will be ahead of the scene.

When I arrived in Sihe Village, Sang Hong’s family was very lively. Before the Sang Yufei, the village had never been raised. This is the first place in the world. Everyone has the honor and the initiative to help the people in the village. People come to see the fun.