CHAPTER 112

"Sang Ershu -"

"Oh! What kind of politeness with the second uncle!" After waiting for Sang Hong to make a fuss, Sang Pingliang kissed his arm hotly, "Go, walk, and the second uncle!"

"Sang Ershu!" Sang Hong can not help but frown, and won't let the right color: "Sang Ershu has something but said no problem!"

Nothing to be diligent, arrogant or thief, Sang Hong honestly does not mean confusion.

"Oh, what is the place to talk here!" Sang Ping's cool roots don't care about his slightly alienated title and attitude. He still smiles intimately: "Walk, you will know when you come to the second uncle!"

"There is still half an hour to go to school, then please wait for the second uncle!" Sang Hong said politely.

"What are you doing with these broken students? Go for a walk!"

"Sang Ershu!" Sang Hong stepped back two steps: "I was so sloppy when I received their repairs! Please wait for Sang Ershu!"

"You are really this person - well, then go, I am waiting for you here!" Sang Ping was helpless and had to sigh.

This is amazing! Sang Hong was secretly surprised, and his heart was not good. Did he know what?

When Sang Hongxuan returned to the school, he could not calm down.

After half an hour, he went out to learn from the inside. He thought that Sang Ping had already left. He knew that he patted his **** and stood up from the stone. He smiled and came over and forced him. "Walk, come with the second uncle!"

"Sang Ershu please, I will go!" Sang Hong sighed and had to keep up.

"Hey, Ah Hong is coming!" At the intersection of Xuetang, he met Li, and Sang Hong was even more shocked. He didn't understand what the two guys wanted to play.

Unconsciously, after a long walk, as soon as he looked up, the courtyard of the house was in front of him, and Sang Hong was shocked. "Sang Ershu, Sang Erzhen, is this?"

"Oh, come here, you will know when you go in! Come in!" Sang Pingliang and Li Shi pushed the sang to the sang.

"Who is this!" Lizheng Niangzi heard the movement and came out to see that they were three of them. Li’s hand was carrying two fat chickens, and he could not help but also stunned. "Oh, this is-"

These two are the famous iron **** in the village, and they are willing to bring two chickens to the door? Moreover, they have never liked Sang Hong brothers. How do they both smile at Sang Hong today?

"Oh, scorpion, is it at home? We have something to ask him to be a master!" Li smiled.

"Oh, in the house, please come in!" Lizheng Niangzi inexplicably glanced at them and was busy.

"How are you again? Is there anything?" They were able to wrinkle their brows when they saw them.

"Oh, we have something important to do in the matter!" Li was busy with a smile, and raised two big fat chickens in his hand. "You two chickens are accepted, let us know what we are!" The chicken is still laying eggs, hehe!"

The old high is picking up the brow. "This is the first time you put aside, what do you have to sit down beforehand!"

"We -"

"Cough!" Sang Pingliang saw Li's mouth and tongue coughed twice, and stared at her coldly.

"Hey, sir, you said, you said!" Li slammed his mouth.

Sang Ping’s cool and well-behaved rules are not mentioned in the past. The first thing is to compliment the inside of the sentence, and then it’s a bit of complaint, saying that he’s over half a hundred years without a son, in the future. How to be bleak, when it comes to sadness, I can’t help but sigh.