ENTRY 1

Korvin died in a rather spectacular manner, blazing glory with explosions and screams, a death that made the headlines for weeks and an incident which was marked inside history. No, really, the explosion killed almost half a city so it became something historians would talk about for the next couple thousand years.

And when he died, Korvin wasn't entirely sure what he expected but to be entirely honest with you, being reincarnated wasn't too surprising. The concept of reincarnation has been long written into the history of mankind and can be found in hints in various religions, the idea of it happening wasn't too far-fetched.

The first several months of his new life were spent doing absolutely nothing. This was the life of a toddler with a privileged life, you don't have to worry about anything. Korvin's name in this life remained the same, except his last name changed almost drastically in the most ironic sense of the word. In his first life, his name had been Korvin White, and funnily enough, in this life, it was Korvin Black.

His mother lived without a husband, meaning Korvin didn't have a father in this life. Well, not that he needed a father in his last life either. Korvin had spent a pro bono case to turn his father into a completely bankrupted man that can't even spit out a single penny for good reasons. The one thing that seem to carry over in this life was that Korvin's mother was incredibly and almost horrifyingly kind.

In the few months of them spending time together, his mother had promised her neighbours that she would help them sew clothes, babysit their children, run a shop for a week, and tutor some kids. All for free. Korvin accepted that his mother was stupidly kind so he would need to grow up quickly so he can protect her from people who wants to bully her.

"Mama!" Korvin starts by slowly making her happier. As expected, his mother looked as if she just struck the lottery at his first word. She swooped him up into a deep hug and pressed kisses all over his face.

"Oh, my darling raven!" His mother cooed. "You're so smart, you know who mummy is! So adorable! Your first word is to recognise me, I love you so much, sweetheart."

So easy. Korvin allowed his mother to plaster kisses all over and shower affection on him, then she tried to rock him back to sleep, much to Korvin's displeasure. Still, he didn't make a fuss and allowed himself to fall asleep soon. A baby's body required a large amount of rest, after all.

Well, for a new life, this wasn't so bad.