ENTRY 7

"Ascella." A cold, snobbish voice greeted them as Korvin and his mother stepped into the gleaming, golden halls of Gringotts. The woman was tall, blond, and a sneer marring her face. She looked at the both of them as if Korvin and his mother were nothing less than dross.

"Narcissa." His mother greeted, her voice meek and soft which was a stark contrast. Korvin kept his eyes fixed on the little boy beside the woman, if the lady was Narcissa then it means this little kid who was still toddling around was Draco Malfoy.

How stupid looking.

The little boy was clutching his mother's skirt as his eyes roamed the halls with awe and wonder, the look on his expression also seem to alternate between wanting to cry at times. Narcissa fixed her expression on him right after, for a moment he looked stunned as she looked at him before her eyes narrowed.

"Your son, Ascella?" She asked, voice still cold and demeaning.

Korvin raised his head to look at the lady again. His mother's grasp on his hand tightened before she nodded, "Yes, this is my son."

"My name is Korvin Black," Korvin said, looking right into Narcissa's eyes as if challenging her. A positively polite yet feral grin made its way onto his chubby cheeks. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Madam."

Narcissa sneered, "I didn't think you'd bring your disgrace to grace these halls, Ascella. It's not enough that you're a squib, but you'd also bring your muggle son here?"

"Korvin has magic!" His mother protested, rising up to defend him. "He's not like me, he's special!"

"Oh? Are you sure you're not just deluded?" Narcissa stared her down.

Korvin's lips twitched, this lady just pissed him off. But, he promised his mother to behave, didn't he? Oh well, Korvin would behave all right. He subtly raised his hand slightly by his side and gestured towards Draco, the little baby who was still joyously staring at his surroundings without a single care in the world.

Then, with a jerk of his fingers, Draco began wailing at the top of his lungs.

"Draco?!" Narcissa lost her composure, cradling the wailing child in her arms.

Korvin curved his lips up into a satisfied smile, making babies cry was almost way too easy. Not painful enough. With another jerk of his fingers, Narcissa's perfectly dressed outfit turned into a mismatched rag you can find in the most abandoned places, her perfectly styled hair was dyed purple and tangled into a large mess, and her heels turned into muggle flip-flops.

Narcissa turned her eyes on him and Korvin showed her a bright smile.

Go on, tell a child off for 'accidental magic', I dare you.

Narcissa ended up leaving Gringotts with her pride shattered and nothing she could do about it.