Part 1. New Friends! (and background)

A small child with Dirty blond hair, green eyes, a black shirt, and a green hoodie walked through the woods. 

While Clay did not exactly like how often he came here, he didn't have many other places to go. At Home, his dad barely remembered that he had kids from overworking, His mom only acknowledged his sister, who did nothing but sleep the day away and look pretty, and the cat Patches was the only living creature in the house who still thought he wasn't dead. 

But even then, she would leave to go purr up against his dad, sister, or mom, and he couldn't blame her. He looked nothing like them and he didn't mind people choosing to go talk to one of them instead of him, because it had already happened so often to him. 

The 12-year-old was often the cause of many harsh conversations between random ladies on the street and his mother, who was more often than not always getting lectured on how she should have adopted something prettier, like a rat. 

And then she would always be forced to explain the genetic lottery and how the bad genes from his grandma skipped his sister but hit him smack in the face. Not to mention, sometimes his mom would wait them out, then say "He's not Adopted" And watch them go white in embarrassment.  

Needless to say, not the best place or conditions to grow up in, but a place nonetheless.

 On This fine day, after a particularly hard math test, Clay brought home a shiny 99% that he had studied for, while his sister brought home an F that she earned fair and square.

While his sister got to go out to eat "Because she needs to be comforted Right now " Dream (Clay's nickname) was lectured on how stupid he was to have forgotten to write his name (Which would have given him 100%) and instead of speaking up, he just took it and left before his Dad was even half-way done with his lecture. 

"Why can't they open their eyes and see how much effort I put into everything I do, while she does nothing but cry and gets rewarded for it! Ugh!" 

Clay thinks to himself as he kicks a stone into the water at his feet.

By now, Clay had walked so far that he had come to a little beach disguised by thick vegetation and giant smooth stones beading the edges. They were the perfect place to chill and sit, and the beach was so small it was more like a 5-yard, nearly perfect half circle at a weird end of the forest.

An Exasperated sigh left Dream. 

"I could just close my eyes for a few minutes, and then I'll go back," Clay thought to himself. 

Little did he know, he was going to be here a bit longer. 

POV: Nick BoyHalo\Sapnap 

Nothing interesting happened today. My dad taught me how to cook some eggs and stuff, but other than that nothing happened.  

So I did what I always do when I'm bored.

Went to the dark scary forest dad always tells me to stay away from. Yes, I know I'm a genius. Ladies, one at a time. 

(lmao I can see him saying this)

But today I heard something weird.

Was it a Ghast? A Ghost? Ooh! I really hope it's a ghost! Then I could ask it to scare the annoying kids at my school! Well, if it was nice. If not, it would probably try to haunt me.

But that's a risk I'm willing to take! 

To my disappointment, it's none of my guesses. It's a dude about my age in a green sweater crying like Rat when my dad has to go on a business trip. Lame. 

But anyway, I hate seeing people cry, and I've never seen him around here before! 

POV change: Clay WasTaken\Dream

"HIWHOAREYOUWHATAREYOUDOINGHEREWHYAREYOUCRYING"

That was what I heard someone yell into my ear as I started to drift off.

I think he noticed how I jumped a foot in the air in a blind panic because he took a breath and introduced himself properly. 

"Hi! I'm Nick! But call me Sapnap!" 

"Why do you want to be called that?"

"It's Pandas backward!"

I made a gesture with my hand to signify "And???"

"I love Pandas! They're so cute!" 

"Ah, of course," I say with a disinterested face and monotone voice. 

"What's your name?" 

"Clay! Call me to dream tho." 

"Alright! What are you doing here?"

"Nothing."

"Liar."

"No, I'm not"

" 'Nother lie! " 

Before I knew it, I was spilling my guts to this psychopath  I found in the woods. Just Perfect. 

Day after day, Dream would go to Sapnap, and eventually started meeting his family and friends as well. Sapnaps dad Noticed how he was kind of reluctant to show his face and gave him a smiley face mask that he started to wear whenever he went to see Sapnap. This went on for years, with Sapnap and everyone on the DSMP (the huge town\city without a proper leader but plenty of little ones) becoming his closest friends. 

One day, clay goes to the little beach to hide from a Uber-hyper-sugar-rush Sapnap and finds a merman staring at him. 

By now, it had been 3 years since he got the mask, and hadn't taken it off for anyone. Not even Sapnap! 

Basically, the Merman asks who he is, and they strike up a conversation. When Sapnap finds them, they make the connection that both dream and George are mutual friends of  Sap.

So uber time skip, The Dream Team is Created, consisting of  DreamWasTaken(clays name on the SMP), Sapnap, And his royal highness Prince GeorgenotFound the Merman. They are all 15. 

POV: DreamWasTaken

"Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam! " 

"What George?"

"Tell me about yourself."

"Why the heck do you want to know about me?"

" 'cause I'm bored idiot. " 

"Ugh, fine." 

"Thank You!"

George had been laying on some rocks and was now sitting up. 

"What do you want to know?" 

"Anything you feel like telling me!" 

* Dream sighs* 

"Fine." 

(Thank you for reading the first chapter! Very Poggers! Now, this will def be dnf + a little beeduo

they're some bomb dnf one-shots 

also

Detention (DNF) 

and 

Saturn - dreamnotfound

Thanks again for reading! Byeeeee! ) 

-Qwerty_circuit or homefries