Part 3: A whole new worrrrrld!!!(NO)

"Umm, well I could  tell you about . . ." 

"What? What could you tell me about?"

"Uhhh . . ." 

"If it's personal you don't have to tell me ."

"No, that's not it. It's just, I'm a pretty boring person."

"What! Not true! "

"George, you know literally nothing about my life."

A moment of silence passes as George realizes how little he knows about Dream.

"Well, you CANT be boring! I've seen how you act every day with my own two eyes, and you are the most incredibly intricate person I've ever met! "

"Awww, Are you calling me incredible? Thank you gogy!"

"Wha-! Ugh! Why are you like this! See if I give you another compliment ever again! "

George had gone a pretty shade of pink and was trying to cover his face with his hands. Dream lets out a hearty laugh with a wheeze following and Gogy waits for him to get over it. At this moment in their daily routine of meeting and chit-chating, they had already organized a simple system to maximize how long they could talk. Dream had given George one of his sister's old phones and George had cast a water-proof spell over it.It's exactly what it sounds like, it allows anything that could be damaged by water to work\be perfectly fine.But anyways, everyday after Dream got out of school, he would text George(he also calls him geo or Gogy as we've seen) and tell him. Then, gogy would text him what time he would or could reach the surface. On some occasions, Gogy would tell him that he would be a little late, and that he should call someone as to not be bored waiting for him.When this happened Georges parents would usually be hounding him about one thing or another. "You smell like something new. What "New" thing did you do today?" "You haven't been eating a lot, take this." . Things like that, and when days like that inevitably came, He would vent to his Dreamie. This was one of those days, but it was over something he didn't want to discuss with Dream. His Coronation. 

His Father had pushed it to an even FURTHER date because George "Wasn't ready for such a responsibility" even though George had taken over all the royal duties the day he turned 10. He organized balls, talked with neighboring kingdoms, wrote up declarations and letters to the public, everything that he needed to know, he did. And all his parents ever did, instead of officially making him king and moving out of HIS palace, was say he wasn't ready and that they should rule for a little longer, "Just to be safe." 

Dream didn't even KNOW Geo was royalty because George never told anyone on the surface out of fear they would treat him differently. But, royalty or not, Dream could read his little merman Friend like a book. Today, that book had "Tense" written all over it.

"Hey, did something happen earlier?"

"What?" George replied. "Sorry, I zoned out for a second" 

"I said, did Something happen earlier? You seem a little on edge."

"Uh, it's just my parents."

"Yeah, what about them?"

George pauses for a moment and decides not to tell.

"It's nothing, but uhm, back to what we were talking about earlier . . . I'll admit, I don't really know too much about you. Do You have any family? "

"By definition. But I don't really consider them a real family. My family lives on the SMP, Their names are Captain Puffy, Foolish, Sapnap, Bad, Sam, Tommy, Techno, and all the rest of them. Even you. "

George gave Dream a Faint smile. 

"Do you live with your Uhm, Blood-relations?"

"Unfortunately."