i think this is like the one before the end

I think its called the Second-to-last Chapter in this case. BUT I THINK, that's what this is. I'll try to end it from here, to the next chap, sorry for dragging it out <3333333

"Mmk, so my number's 791-9285 , what about yours?" 

"Mines 722-3727." 

"Waitwaitwait, I just got the best idea. Think of a name that just screams 'SAPNAP' and I'll do the same for you. When we've both decided, we turn our phones around and show each other!" 

"Isn't that just putting a contact name?"

"No, this is different! It's gotta be a joke, but like, something you could NOT have as the actual name. Something really dumb!" 

"Hey! That's a perfect name for you! 'Really dumb!"

"Shut up! Got an idea yet?" 

"Yep! It's nothing short of perfect!" 

"Dito! But mine is like . . . BEYOND perfect." 

"It's gonna be something like 'gay-man' because I'm a merman." 

Sapnap looked off to the side for a second. 

" . . .WELL I HAVE ANOTHER!"

"Oh my god, was that actually what you had!? You're so dumb!" 

"Your dumber!"

"No, you are!"

"You are!" 

"You are! Admit it sappy!"

"No way! You ate sand once!"

"You ate the can of your soda!"

"You almost died because you slammed into a rock super hard!" 

"You ate hot coals and had to be put on a diet of pure ice for a week to help your throat!"

"You and Dream lit my hair on fire once!" 

"You were fine! Your hair just catches fire very well! And it's Your fault for falling asleep so close to an open flame!"

"I have to agree with George here, "A smooth voice spoke up, from a tree branch far off the ground. Immediately, Dream jumped down and rolled over to George, sitting criss-cross next to him while letting his broad shoulders act as a pillow for the smaller of the two. 

"After all,  he makes an excellent point! And your hair would have lit back on fire in the mornings anyways, so don't be dramatic."

"You guys fuckin' suck. Can't ever get a win, can I?"

"Nope!" The couple spoke in unison.

"Now show me the contact names! I wanna see if they're good enough to steal!"

"Wait, so how long have you been watching?"

"From the 'Let's see who's taller' thing."

"Damn, so a while huh?"

"Yep, now show me! 3,2,1!"

They both flipped their phones around, with George's reading 'Sparky' and sapnaps reading 'Simp Brit'. Immediately, they all broke down into laughter that went on for many, many, minutes. 

"YE-yeah, I'm SO stealing those ~!"

"We worked hard to come up with these, get your own!" 

"You didn't work THAT hard, it's just so . . ."