"ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ."

"Back to your seat." Coach blew. The guy who was horribly flirting with her moved away.

"Thank God."

"Stop thinking about it man," Isaac told Boyd from his spot behind Allura. She turned around in her seat.

"Like you're not thinking about it too?"

"Yeah, well, both of you doggies stop thinking about whatever 'it' is. It's annoying and makes everything tense." Allura complained

"I can't."

"There's nothing you can do about it either." Isaac chimed in.

"You sure about that?" Boyd asked.

"Kiddo's stop arguing. We're on the bus that's in the middle of nowhere, I'm hungry and I have Stiles constantly texting me." Just to prove her point she held up her buzzing phone, glaring at Stiles who ducked in his seat.

Sadist
How's Scooter?

Baby detective
He's...

Baby detective
Asleep. He is asleep. Why is it always me that has to babysit him?

Allura chucked, shoving Isaac's face back as he peeked over her shoulder.

Sadist
You're the bestie. You change his diapers.

The sound of Stiles scoffing reached her ears, making her grin widen.

Baby detective
Bitch

Sadist
Your bitch

Allura turned off her phone, the sound of Stiles' heartbeat rising flooding her sense putting her in a daydream state.

"Yeah there's also death in numbers, it's called a massacre."

Sadist
holocaust, bloodbath, carnage, annihilation, mass murder, slaughter, butchery.

"See! Even Allura agrees."

Sadist
Never said that

"Damn it."

∞❦∞

"Coach, it's five minutes for a bathroom break, okay? We've been in this thing for like three hours-"

Whistle

"It's sixty miles to the next rest stop-"

Whistle

"Being cooped up for hours is not good-"

Whistle

"You know our blatter's aren't exactly!"

Whistle

"Coach this is-"

Whistle