Two

Chuck smiles at me, swinging his legs under the wood and looking off into the maze.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chuck says.

I hum "mhm." Staring at his concerned face.

"What do you think is out there?" He inquires, fiddling his thumbs.

"You don't wanna know." I hide my smile, taking a bite of my cookie.

"What do you mean?" He cocks an eyebrow, turning his head to mine.

I shake my head, frowning heavily.

"How do you even know who I am? Are you like from the future or something?" Chuck laughs sarcastically.

"I guess." I narrow my eyes off into the distance. Chucks smile quickly turns into a frown, furrowing his brows.

"What- your from the future?" His eyes widen excitedly, turning his entire posture to me.

"I don't know. I'm so confused. The last thing I remember is me getting shot by Newt." I scoff, taking another bite of my cookie, looking off into the orange sunset.

"You were shot by Newt?! He would never do such a thing!" Chuck asserts firmly.

"I know." I smile hesitantly.

"How's your diary going?" I change the subject rapidly.

"What? How do you know about that?-" Chuck shakes his head in confusion, narrowing his eyes.

I just look at him and laugh and he does the same.

"So if your from the future. Do we get out?" Chucks face lights up with anticipation.

I nod slightly, still seeing Chuck's lifeless body reflected into my eyes. I remember feeling his heart stop fluttering. I remember seeing his dark blood on my palms as if it was my fault, which it felt like it was.

"Yeah. But at a cost." I cough hiding my cries.

"What-" Chuck's queries were cut short by Minho telling us to come down and into the meeting room.

*
"What's up?" I jog into a crowded room with everyone staring at me in concern.

"Chuck told me that your from the "future." Minho turns his head down shallowly.

"What's it like?" Alby crosses his arms, looking me in my eyes.

My heart shatters that I'm not going to give them their answer that their dreading to hear.

"So?" Gally demands, stepping forward, narrowing his eyes.

My eyes dart towards Gally, sinking into his dark eyes, almost falling into his soul from how much love I have for him. Not hatred, love.

"It's fine." I murmur, crossing my arms and sniffing my way through my heart shattering.

"No details? Do we get out?" Newt reply's beside me.

"We get out, eventually. Not all of us." I exhale, trying so hard not to cry on the spot.

"What happeneds?!" Minho expels in concern, seeing my frowning expression displayed on my face.

"You really don't wanna know." I express, lifting my face up towards them all.

"We really do. Now tell us!" Gally demands impatiently.

My face circulates to his, meeting my eyes with his.

"I'm sorry, Gally." I whisper, feeling a tear roll down my cheek, feeling my hands shake.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" His eyes widen hesitantly, looking around at the boys in the room.

"I just feel like I should." A smirk lightens my face, therefore I stare at my shoes.

I know Gally has a soft spot, I just need to get to it.

*
"Hey, greenie." Newt perches himself next to me, passing me a glass of water.

"Thanks. My names y/n." I smile at him, Newt turns to me with a confused expression.

"What's wrong?" I query, taking a gulp of my water.

"I just feel like I've heard that name before." He stutters, leaning on the back of his chair.

My body posture turns to him, with widen eyes.

"I have an idea!" I excitedly express, clasping my hands together energetically.

He fixes his back, sitting upright, clamping his hands together leering in to learn more.

"I'll try make everyone remember me!" I chuckle.

Newt sighs, crossing his legs.

"So you remember my name, right?" My eyes narrow.
He nods.

"Alright! I'll be back." I jolt out of my seat and run off into the garden, picking up a hoe and bringing in towards him.

I slam the hoe in front of him into the mud.

"What are you doing with a hoe?" He chuckles, thinking I'm stupid.

"Just try to remember any memory you have to do with a hoe. Think right to the back of your mind." I roll my eyes at his sassiness, leaning against the hoe.

"Newtie?" I scoff, seeing no response appear from him.

"Why can't you remember you winking at me because something that happened between me and Gally." I wink frantically, as Newt continuously starts laughing furiously.

"What happened between you and Gally?" Newt laughs, holding his hands over his mouth.

"Ooo what happened?" Minho overhears, leaning on my shoulder.

"Nothing." I giggle, throwing the hoe at Newt's head, accidentally.

"Ow, YOU BITCH!" He screams with agony as I gasp and laugh with Minho frantically.

Newts one eye opens and his eye widens with curiosity.

"What the hell?- Why am I here?!" Newt compels, standing on his two feet firmly.