Six

Words stumble out of my mouth as he stares at me like I'm crazy.

"This was a dumb idea." I sigh, picking up my shoes.

I huff loudly walking out the door with my shoes half on.

Newt jogs up towards me, asking me where I went, I just ignore him and run towards a random hut, slamming the door shut and falling onto my knees.

I sob quietly, closing my eyes aggressively. I lean my back against the door, curling my knees up to my chest.

"I want old Gally back." I whisper with my lip quivering.

I groan, running my fingers through my locks.

*
The sky is as grey as the walls. Rain patters on the wood of the huts. I was running around the glade, trying to clear my mind.

I pant so heavily, feeling the dark rain dripping down my face. Everyone was hiding under shelter, but I didn't really care.

Unexpectedly I heard the box clank of metal, it rusts loudly against the rain pattering across it.

I run horrifically towards it, holding my hand over my eyes, peering down at a confused dark-haired boy.

"Thomas?!" I squeal and everyone crowds around my commotion.

"Who's Thomas?" Minho stands beside me.

"Y/n? Is that you?!" Thomas yells over the pitter patter of the rain.

I pant unexpectedly by helping him out of the box.

"How- are you alive?!" Thomas laments, taking a step back.

"I don't know Thomas." I murmur, taking a step towards him.

Shockingly, he pulls me into a hug, wrapping his large arms around me with glee.

"Fucking hell, I missed you, y/n." He chuckles, tapping my back.

I smile to him, pulling myself away.

"Who the hell is this?" Gally queries him from behind me.

...

"Gally?! Why don't you remember me?" Thomas's brows furrow.

...

"More better question. Why'd you do it?!" Thomas roar, pushing Gally back from me.

"What are you on about?!" Gally whoops, pushing him back.

I stare at them in shock, so does everyone else.

"YOU KILLED NEWT!" Thomas exhales, punching him in the jaw.

I gasp, pushing Thomas away from Gally, telling him to stop.

"STOP! HE DOESN'T REMEMBER." I cry, holding his chest and backing him up.

"How can you be so cool y/n?! You died. So did Newt and it's ALL Gally's fault!" Thomas weeps, pointing his arm at Gally, who's holding his jaw.

"He doesn't remember, Thomas." My brows furrow.

Thomas silences, still staring down at me, seeing how worried I am.

"I promise you. I'll make him remember everything." I inhale, making such a promise.

"You break that promise and I'll kill him." He grits through his teeth. I nod hesitantly.

Thomas hikes away, looking back spontaneously.

I sigh, still feeling the light patter of rain curse my skin.

"Gally wouldn't kill Newt." Alby resists, pointing his finger at Gally.

"You have no idea, Alby." I respire briefly, walking away from them, under shelter.

*
The rain settled and everyone was sat around the fire. All my thoughts were on Thomas and how confused he must be.

"How the hell is Newt here?" Thomas perches himself beside me.

"I have no clue, but he's the only one who can remember because I dropped a hoe on his foot." I exhale.

Thomas's face drops significantly.

"Do you think- that maybe we can get everyone's memories back by hurting them with something that means everything to them?" Thomas huffs quickly, looking forward to me.

"Maybe, but I might not work." I say.

"Let's start with Chuck?" I nod.

"Hey Chuck!" Thomas calls him over, with his diary in his hands.

"Mind if I see that?" I ask him, knowing I'm the only one he'll give it to.

As Chuck hands over his diary, I hit his arm with it aggressively, not too much that it'll hurt that much.

Chuck lets out a yelp and everyone swamps around us.

"Why'd you do that, y/n?!" Gally mutters, grabbing my arm in fury.

I ignored Gally, just focusing my attention on Chuck. A few exhales come from his mouth, his head turns around confusingly at the glade.

"Y/n?!" He weeps.

I smile, throwing myself off of my Gally and into Chuck's arms.

"Hey buddy." I whisper, feeling Chuck sob into my arms.

"Why am I here?" He whimpers, dropping to his knees with me.

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out, I promise." I mutter, feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

Chuck's face frowns, looking at Gally.

"Why'd you do that?" He whispers, wiping the tears form his face.

"Do wha-" Gally groans, feeling Chuck's leg inverted between his legs, kicking him in his groin.

I laugh, high-fiving Chuck. Gally grunts, falling to the ground, holding his crotch.

"ENOUGH! What the hell is going on?!" Alby yaps, holding mine and Chuck's arms ever so tightly together.

"What does it look like?" I laugh.

"Shut it smart mouth." He throws me onto the ground next to Gally.

"Go into the pit Chuck and don't make us drag you there." Alby expels, letting his touch go.

Chuck frowns with his head down, quickly walking towards the pit.

I stand up infront of Alby, standing my ground.

"Y/n. Stop." Thomas and Newt try stop me.

"You really think you be able to contain what happeneds in the future, don't you?" I exhale, crossing my arms.

Gally stands up behind me, grabbing both my arms, forcing me back.

"YOU ALL DIE! We're all gonna die." I sob as Gally hoists me away from the crowd and into the pit.

I groan falling onto my knees. Chuck rushes to my aid, holding my back and looking up at Gally.

"Have a good night sleep." He remarks, slamming the wooden door.