Thirteen

A/N- This is sad btw 🚶‍♀️

I hastily follow behind Izzy trying to get her to stop.

"I actually like you. I know your inlove with Gally but can you atleast give me a chance. I promise you, I won't hurt you." She swiftly turns around, inches away from my lips.

"I can't. I love Gally." I stumble through my sentence.

She nods gracefully, accepting defeat.

"Can we atleast be friends please?" I beg, holding her hands in mine.

"I guess we could." A small smile crept onto her lips.

Boys creep around us, crowding us. I let go of her hands pushing them outta the way and skipping my way towards Gally.

I place a kiss on his lips, his eyes flutter shut, cupping my cheek gently, pulling me towards his body.
I could feel Izzy's eyes scan my body in jealousy.

I smile into the kiss, pulling away from him.

"What was that for?" He chuckles, lifting my chin up with his hand.

Shit.

"No reason." I giggle, kissing his cheek.

*
The sky was pitch black and the grievers were letting a shrill cry out. I was perched beside Minho and Newt as I watched Izzy social with each and everyone.

"Is she nice?" Minho asks me. I nod, smiling.

"Is she a good kisser?" Newt sarcastically puts, nudging my shoulder.

My lips part in shock. My eyes flutter and Newts brows burrow for an answer.

"What do you mean?" I laugh nervously, crossing my arms.

Minho and Newt both stare at me in silence, waiting for a response.

"Well, we saw you guys going at it behind a hut." Minho snorts, holding his hand over his mouth.

"You must've seen wrong then." I stutter, murmuring cuss words under my breath.

Both laugh hysterically, telling me that they won't snitch on me, but I honestly didn't believe them.

Gally was going his usual, throwing people out of the circle.
Unexpectedly, Izzy contented into joining and fighting Gally in a round.

"Give it all you got Isobel." Gally chuckles and narrating his hand.

She just laughs, throwing him onto the floor, hitting him on his back with her foot.
The gladers ohh and oo circled around the glade, crowding around the outcry.

Gally grunts, flipping her around onto her back, resting his foot onto her throat putting barely any pressure.

His actions payed the consequences. Within a blink he was thrown out of the circle.

Gally groans in anger.

"Bitch." He mutters, clicking his fists against the palm of his hand. Quickly Gally walks up to Izzy, who's cheering.

I stop him in his path.

"Don't." I demand, grabbing his fist and pushing it back towards his side.

"Move out of the way, y/n." Gally states in fury.

I shake my head.

"Yeah, y/n. Move out of the way. I'm fine." Izzy conveys behind me, tapping me on the shoulder.

My eyes still dart towards Gally's infuriated expression. Guilt clouds me as I step out of the way.

My eyes clench before hearing the first fist blow.

Silence was supposed to be the quietest thing on earth but no. It was one of the loudest.

My eyes open slowly, seeing Izzy lay on the dirt and Gally staring down at her in enmity. His fists clenched, turning his posture towards me.

"You kissed her?" His voice cracks. Gally gradually drags his feet away, running his hands through his hair.

"No.." I murmur in disbelief, jogging behind him.

"Noo. Gally, please." My feet catch up to him, stopping him by his chest.

"Move." Gally attempts to hide his tears.

"I'm so so sorry. I had never kissed a girl. I just wanted to feel for what it was like." My voice softens.

He laughs, I could hear the pain in his voice.

"I don't care that you kissed her. I care that you lied to me. It's basically cheating, if you didn't know, y/n." He sniffs, managing to move past me.

"I-I'm sorry." I stutter, holding my mouth, watching him walk away.

I groan loudly, annoyed with myself.

"Fucking stupid slag." I grunt to myself, sobbing under my breath.

I run into the hut that Gally had went to chill himself.

He was pacing the floor nonchalantly, rubbing his head.

"Go away, y/n. Your literally the last person I want to see right now." His voice darkens, taking a step back from me.

My body weakens from seeing how hurt I made Gally.

"Why did you lie to me?" A tear rolled down his face.

My eyes shut, taking in all of his pain, trying to get him to forgive me.

"I don't know. I just don't wanna see you hu-" I murmur, wiping the tear off of his face.

"Well maybe you should've thought about that before you go kissing other people and not telling me." His lips quivers, looking at me with bright eyes, fluttering.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I shouldn't of lied to you. Can you please forgive me. I swear to you that I won't lie to you again." I cup his cheeks, putting my forehead on his.

My eyes fill with tears as I see him shaking his head gently.
"I can't do this, y/n." His words made my heart drop.

As Gally sniffles, walking out of the door, my eyes become heavy and my heart feels like it just shattered.

I'm not going to be able to live with myself for this.