Five

A/N- SMUT WARNING

"Look what I found." I chant excitedly to Newt, holding a metallic object to his face.

"Is this the code?!" Newt exhales, grabbing it off of me.

"Code for what?" Alby cuts in, stepping forward.

"You won't understand." I sigh, taking the code back and holding it tightly in my hands.

"First off, how the hell did you survive in the maze. Second, tell us what the code is for!" Gally demands, crossing his arms, narrowing his eyes at me.

"I got out because I'm not a stupid boy, much like you and the code is none of your business." I scoff, turning my back around.

...

Someone grabs my arm, hoisting me away from the swarming crowd that are begging me and Newt for answers.

"GET OFF ME!" I squeal, punching their hard chest.

His hand locates over my mouth. I look up, seeing Gally in my view.

"Gally, what'd you do with her?" Newt whistles through the air, causing Gally to hold my mouth tighter.

I mumble, his hand glides to my waist keep me firming in his grip.

I couldn't help but love that his hands were on me. Even if that makes me a bad person, I still love him.

Gally moves us towards the back of the glade. His hand is clamped onto my arm with a firm grip.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper-yell in his ear as he almost throws me into the room.

"Your gonna tell me right now how the hell you got out of that god damn maze and what's going on with that little brain of yours." Gally pulls out a knife, holding it up towards my chin, tilting it up, so he can see my eyes.

"I'm not telling you." I stutter, feeling the knife pierce my skin.

"Come on shank." He chuckles.

"Gally. I'm just not going to tell you." I express, backing up into a wall.

Gally traces my steps, meeting me as close as inches from my face.

"So." He exhales frantically.

I raise my eyebrows as he lowers his knife into his pocket, crossing his arms and looking down at me.

"Apparently your from the future. What happeneds?" Gally demands.

I stumble. "I'm not tell you that either."

"Why the hell not?" He laughs sarcastically, clenching his jaw.

My breath quickens as his eyes peer through my soul, almost begging to know more.

"It'll mess up the timeline." I smile gently, seeing his face frown.

He chuckles, putting both arms on the wall behind me, close to my head.
Gally leans down and whispers in my ear.
"If your not going to tell me something, then I'll kill you."

I gulp, feeling his breath strike the edge of my neck, causing my hairs to stand up.

I sigh, closing my eyes and have my head in my hands.

"Me and you." I whisper, throwing my head back against the stone wall.

"What?" I could hear depart from his soft lips.

"We— we were in a relationship." I exhale quickly in one go, avoiding eye contact, so I don't see his reaction.

...

"What type of relationship?" He queries me, sitting upright, tugging his hands into his pockets.

"I don't know.." My eye brows furrow at confusion.

He chuckles, moving closer to me. Gally's knee meets my inner thigh. I inhale through the grit of my teeth.

I could feel his eyes roam my face, looking for a reaction.

"Look at me." He commands, which I do.

I stare, leering into his deep eyes. I almost fall in love with him again.

His knee circles around my heat, I'm almost he could feel me throbbing against his leg.

"Did you love me?" Gally mutters, holding one of my arms against the wall, caressing my wrist.

"No.." I clench my eyes.
"I still do."

Gally chuckles, running his thumb across my arm.

He hums, increasing his knee speed. I grunt gently, covering it up with a cough.

"You can moan, you know? I'm not sure if I let you in the "future." His hands rub my outer hips, lining every bit.

"I thought you hated me." I complain, holding onto his shoulders.

"I still do. I'm just really horny right now. And plus, you look really hot when you moan." He expresses, tilting his head to the side.

I hum, moaning slowly.

...

"Can I fuck you?" Gally queries me, holding me on his hips.

I nod promptly, feeling him remove my clothes quickly.

I'm eventually stripped as so is he. Gally's body hits mine with a swinging action. As he enters me, I let out a shaky moan.

My hands glide to his toned abs, running the pads of my fingers over them, which really turned me on.

"You like that?" He chuckles, noticing how I was staring at him.

"Yeah.." I moan, biting my bottom.

His thrusts quicken as I hold his shoulders, rocking with his rhythmic body. Gally's thrusts was such as drums.

His hands grip my ass, pounding harder and breathing vigorously into my ears, which turned me on.

Gally's thumb rubs my clit, I grabbed his arm, therefore his speed quickens, feeling him so deep into my pelvis.

His pounds get sloppier and moans get deeper and harder. With one last thrust he finishes INSIDE OF ME.

I yelp loudly, pushing him off of me, falling onto my ass.

"What the hell?!" He pants aggressively, grabbing his shirt off of the floor.

"You cummed inside of me!" I exhale, putting my clothes on rapidly.

"So?" His panting switched to a serious look, pretty fast.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SO?!" I squeal, motioning with my hands.