fαмιℓу яєυиιтє∂

i woke up to the ringing of my alarm and I truely hate the sound. I sat up and checked the time. 5:00am i read. I hate waking up this early but damien wants me to start making him breakfast and packing his lunch so i had an hour to get ready cook and pack his lunch cause he leaves at 6 from now on.

So i stood up grabbed my towel and went to wash my face.

"Goodmorning Beautiful" damien chuckled

"Oh shut up" i wanted to punch him

"Oh come on Babe smile" he teased me

I finished washing my face and then proceeded to my closet i felt so lazy.

I slipped on a pair of blue jeans and a spegetti strap flowy shirt and my tan flatts. I did my makeup and put my hair in a high pony tail.

"So what do you want for breakfast" i asked damien

"Uh something simple babe its already 5:43"

Okay so i took longer then expected but i can do this.

I made him his favorite breakfast burritos with egg cilantro chopped tomatoes and onions with bits of potatoes and bacon. I packed him two BLT sandwhichs pesi an orange and chips.

"Okay babe ima head out i love you"he kissed me as i handed him his food" thanks baby"

I then cleaned up and watch Tv till 6:30.

"jr baby come on get up" i feel bad when i have to wake him but he has preschool.

"Come on lets go brush your teeth" i walk him to the bathroom.

"okay mommy"

I washed his face brushed his teeth and i started dressing him

"What shirt do you wanna wear baby" i held up his favorite red spiderman shirt in one hand and the other hand his cars shirt shirt

He pointed to the spiderman shirt.

I finshed dressing him and by that time it was 6:36 so i made him oatmeal with fruit.

"can you still drive me to school michelle" christi walked in with jessica in her arm.

"uh yeah after i drop jr off"

"okay um natalie should be here soon"

I ate my yogurt as i was getting ready to leave.

"Christi are you ready" i yelled to her

"yeah" she walked from the hall.

"come on jr grab your back pack"

I dropped jr off and then drove christi to school

"thanks michelle"

Today i have to go to the store and make jr his appoinment so by the time i finshed all that it was 10. I drove home and as i pulled up to the house i noticed an unfamiliar car parked infront i got out and practically ran inside.

As i walked in natalie walked in

"um michelle Tom and his wife came by for you" .

He just had to show up

"Hi michelle how have you been"

"Good" im really annoyed right now

"You look nice, Um this is my wife Savannah" he introduced me to his NEW WIFE

I didnt say nothing i know i was acting childish but i just dont even wanna bother with tom.

"Michelle i know we all left on all bad terms and i want to apolagize not only to you but to all of you" he sounded sincere