ⓖⓡⓐⓓⓤⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ

υρ αвσνє ιѕ α ρι¢тυяє σf ¢няιѕтιиαѕ gяα∂υαтισи. ѕσяяу ιf тнє ѕтσяу ιѕ gσιиg ѕσ fαѕт ιм тяуιиg тнє вєѕт ι ¢αи. ι нσρє уσυ gυуѕ ℓιкє тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Four months later.....

its been some time christi and john are graduating in less then a week and My son just turned three. Im glad that now everyone is getting along .

Today christi and i are going to look at her graduation dress.

"So have you figured out what color you want your dress" i ask christi as we drive to the mall

"I dont know maybe like red or a peach"

"Oh peach is a pretty color"

as we walked into the mall we went in our first store and didnt find anything and then we found this store that just had these amazing dresses and i was sure she would find one.

"Oh christi look at this one" i showed her this lacey strapless red dress.

"Oh that ones cute" she grabbed it laying it over her arm.

we looked some more and she found four dresses and so we moved our way to the dressing room.

"so what do you think" she showed me the first dress.

"Um i dont like that one on you"

as she got to the last one she came out.

"I like that one its beautiful" i gasp

"really" she looked down to her dress

she went to change back into her clothes and when she came out she held a read short length dress in her hand.

we then made our way to rhe heels.

"So what color are the gowns" i smile

"The boys are red and girls are blue"

"your two favorite colors" i chuckle

we found the perfect red heels for her dress.
as we made our way to the food court we ran into collins and his new girlfriend?

"Hey ladies how are you" he smirked

"Oh fine getting ready for graduation" Christi handed it very well "Well collins nice to see you but i have my daughters to get home to"

we didnt even eat we just drove straight home

"There you guys are i thought you guys were gonna be gone all day" john joked as we walked in

"Oh shut up john"Christi laughed" weres the girls"

"Napping better not wake them either" he warned her

i walked to my room to find my boys sleeping

so i changed into my sweats and big shirt, Grabbed my icecream and spent the next couple of hours watching criminal minds.

I checked the time and relized it was 6 and i didnt make dinner. so i got up and decided to make Stir fry something simple jr was playing in his room damien was in the shower so i had enough time. 7 came and i finished.

"Yay stir fry" christi walked in with the twins

"come her jocelynn" i called over to one of the twins."She learned to walk pretty fast"

"Right i cant believe their gonna be two in four months" she looked over from makeing her plate.

"Yeah and jrs three im gonna have to change his room" i thought to myself.