welcome to hell deku

Author: hello reader's and welcome to the first chapter of *welcome to hell deku* and I hope you enjoy it and if you don't then I understand, now let's get into this chapter.
_______________________________________

We start off the chapter in a city in hell called *pentagram city, 2019*.

Author: note i don't know what year the show takes place and please don't get mad at me if I'm wrong.

We then see a sinner from earth appears in hell and has transformed into a demon. He then was face planted into the road and was surprised to see that he was still alive.

Demon: "Ugh. Huh? [checks himself] i-i-i-i'm alive..... i-i'm alive! I'm alive-".

But then he got ran over by a random demon

But then he got ran over by a random demon. The car then stopped and a girl came out of the car.

 The car then stopped and a girl came out of the car

Demon: "Heh. Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!".

Angel dust: " Yeah, yeah, listen. Keep this discreet, you hear me! I can't let out I'm offering my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab, ya got it?".

Demon: " Pefft! What ever you say slut! [Laughs]".

Angel dust: "Ohh! Such an insult! Let me know when you've come up with something creative to call me, you sack of poorly packaged horse shit! Tell the missus i said 'hi' [pokes his nose] shuckums!".

He then angrily drives off, angel then looks behind her to see a vending machine for drugs. She then goes up to the vending machine and insert a dollar into it. When she got a hold of the drugs, a random demon runs by and steals her drugs.

Feathered demon: " Yoink!".

Angel dust: " Hey!"

Feathered demon: " Up yours, drug show!".

But out of nowhere, a boulder fell out of the sky and crushed the demon along with angel dust's drugs.

Angel dust: " Oh my god! [Picks up the drugs] my drugs Damn it!".