Hazbin Hotel

Author: hello reader's and welcome back to "welcome to hell deku" i don't have much to say except to enjoy this chapter bye.
_______________________________________

We start off the chapter with izuku standing across the street looking at something but when the camera went behind him we can see what he was looking at. It was an odd building with a giant ship on the side of it?.

It was also the hotel he was looking for and you might be asking, how did he know where the hotel was

It was also the hotel he was looking for and you might be asking, how did he know where the hotel was. Well, let's just say he asked some kind demons for direction while the other was not so kind demons rudely didn't help him and let's just say, izuku either beat them or killed them.

Izuku was about to cross the street until he saw a limousine parked in front of the hotel and out came three girls, two of which he saw on the news while he didn't know about the other girl. The three girls then went inside the hotel and izuku started to make his way to the hotel.

Meanwhile inside the hotel.

We see vaggie sits on a nearby couch, relaxing a bit. Angel went through a frigid and pulled out a box of popsicles.

Angel: "Eh, it's probably a good idea to get some actual food in this place. Y'know, to feed all the wayward souls you got in here!".

Angel dust laughs, trying to confront Charlie but she backs off. Charlie excites the hotel and contacts her mom.

Charlie: "Hey, mom. I know i keep calling and you must be busy...really busy...but, um, the interview didn't go well, and...i don't know if I'm ever going to make a difference..[starts tearing up] i don't know what I'm doing. I could really use some advice, mom. I-I think mother was right about me.. anyway..[wipes tears] ill stop talking before this gets long. Love you, bye...".

Charlie, however, was unaware that someone was listening to her talking on the phone. Izuku was nearby, he listened with a sad look on his face. He felt bad for Charlie, it almost reminded of him of his past life but he just shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.

Charlie gets back up and went back inside the hotel and it was time for izuku to make his present.

Inside the Hotel

Charlie leans by the door in defeat as a sudden knock can be heard from the other side of the door, surprising Charlie. She contemplates on whether or not to open it anyway. When she opened the door she saw the most cutest and handsome hellhound she has ever seen.

Izuku: "Uh, hello miss, is this the Happy Hotel?".

Charlie: "[blush a bit] Huh, o-oh yes it is sir, are you planning on staying with us?".

Izuku: "I really wish i could but i don't have any cash on me right now".

Charlie: "That's ok! This hotel isn't for making a profit. It's for rehabilitation sinners so they can go to heaven".