Truth Seekers

Author: "Before we get to the actual chapter, a lot of you guys want the Helluva Boss girls to meet Eri but unfortunately I'm going to be doing just the girls from I.M.P and for the rest will be in a other chapter, now let's get this chapter started.
_______________________________________

The chapter starts off a day after Izuku, introduced Eri to the Hazbin Hotel girls and they both really got along great, which made Izuku happy that Eri was getting more comfortable talking to other people besides him, right now, Izuku was taking Eri to go meet his other friends at his job at I.M.P.

Eri: "Papa?".

Izuku: "[looks at Eri] Yes Eri?".

Eri: "[a bit nervous] Are your other friends nice, like the ones you showed me?".

Izuku: "[stops walking and looks back at her, he crouched down to her and gently placed his right hand on her head] don't worry Snowball, They are really nice friends of mine and I'll be sure nothing happens to you".

Eri: "[a bit more relief] O-Ok, I-I trust you Papa".

Izuku smiles and gentle picks up Eri as they continue to make their way towards I.M.P

Time skip brought to you by funny Helluva Boss memes.

The camera pins in front of Izuku and Eri Standing in front of I

The camera pins in front of Izuku and Eri Standing in front of I.M.P Headquarters.

Izuku: "Are you ready, Eri?".

Eri: "[slightly nervous] Y-Yeah, I'm ready, Papa".

Izuku and Eri entered the building and made their way to the elevator, after a couple of seconds later, Izuku and Eri was now on the floor where I.M.P was, both Izuku and Eri was now standing in front of the door to I.M.P.

Izuku: "[looks at Eri] Remember, if you get scared, stay behind me, ok?".

Eri: "[slowly nods] O-Ok".

With that Izuku and Eri entered the room and once they were inside, Izuku spotted Loona at her desk on her phone like the usual.