What is I.M.P?

We start off the chapter the very next morning after the events from the last chapter, the camera was pinned in front of a door that had the number 15 on it and yes this room was in fact Izuku's room, now let's see what our Hellhound is doing.

We are now inside of Izuku's room and from the looks of it, he decided to change it.

We see the Hellhound slowly waking up, he then checked what the time was. It was 5:10 AM in the morning, he groan in annoyance but he eventually got out of bed and went into the restroom, he then looked at himself in the mirror.

Izuku: "[sigh] let's get this day started".

Izuku said as he then started to take a shower.

Time skip brought to you by funny Hazbin Hotel comic.

Izuku was making his way down to the lobby while he was wearing his villain suit, he then noticed Charlie doing what looks like paper work at the front desk, Izuku decided to mess with her

Izuku was making his way down to the lobby while he was wearing his villain suit, he then noticed Charlie doing what looks like paper work at the front desk, Izuku decided to mess with her. He then started to walk down slowly and once he was close enough, he made his present know.

Izuku: "Morning, Charlie!".

Charlie: "[startled] Ahhhhh! Oh it's just you Izuku, please don't scare me like that again".

Izuku: "[chuckles] Ok, ok, so what are you doing up this early?".

Charlie: "Oh, you know, doing some paper work, what about you, what are you doing up this early?".

Izuku: "Well, I was just about to head out, to go look for a job".

Charlie: "Your looking for a job? Why not work here? We could really use some extra help".

Izuku: "[Sigh] Charlie, as much as I want to work here, I just can't".

Charlie: "What, why?".

She asked him with a little sadness in her voice.

Izuku: "Charlie, don't get me wrong, i do think this place is great and what i think you are trying to do is great, it's just that, i don't want to be a burden and i don't want you and the girls to think that I'm going to take an advantage of you. I really don't want you and the girls to think of me like that".