I'm back and Sneak Peek

Author: "I recovered my account and I'm happy to say I'm counting on making "Welcome to hell deku" chapter's and for that might as well give you guys a sneak peek for next chapter and it's not the Truth Seekers chapter yet but a different one and you will learn what it is i hope you all have a amazing day bye,

_______________________________________

MHA Universe, Musutafu, Japan...

The camera shows the city of Musutafu, or what's left of it... After Izuku erased quirk's the whole world went into chaos and the HPSC has fallen, but some how society actually started to calm down and slowly rebuild especially Japan but that's not what we're focusing on, we are focusing on a orphanage and inside a office two people were talking.

Random Male' R/M.
Random Woman' R/W.

R/M: "Ma'am, I don't know what to tell you but the girl has been rejected from many families who are not interested in adopting her, what do we do?".

R/W: "I don't care what you do, If this last family rejects her one more time than leave her in the street!".

R/M: "[shock] W-What?! But ma'am she's just a little girl! We can't just leave her in the streets!".

R/W: "May I remind you that ever since quirk's were erased 50% of parents disowned their children because they were not "Special" anymore and we can barely fit any more children in this goddamn orphanage! So shut the fuck up and do your job!".

The man didn't say anything and walked out of the office, but what the two didn't know was that a little girl with white hair and bright red eyes and she was wearing a plain short-sleeve dress, which was dirty and bandages wrapped around both her arms and legs, this poor little girl was...
.
.
.
.
.
Eri...

Eri was crying because she heard their conversation about her and she was scared she didn't know what to do, but she suddenly got an idea

Eri was crying because she heard their conversation about her and she was scared she didn't know what to do, but she suddenly got an idea. She was going to run away, she quietly walks away from the office and into her room which only had a bed and a couple of toys. She quickly closed the door behind her and runs to a window, she opens it and looks down and luckily she was on the second floor and had a fire escape right by her window. She started to climb down and when she finally made it to the ground she quickly runs away from the orphanage and hopes she will find someone who will take care of her and loves her with all their heart...

Meanwhile somewhere at a top of a building in Musutafu.

A portal opens up and a figure comes out of it and they looked around before the portal closes behind them.