.....................

pxnklxx minlemin

min
im sorry
delivered 15:47

im really sorry
i didnt mean to leave
min
seen 15:49

min
minnie
please
im sorry
i swear i didnt plan to snap like that
min ?
where'd you go
are you mad
please don't be mad
please please please dont say youre mad at me
i dont think i can handle that
minnie please answer me
fuck
i fucked it up didnt i
delivered 15:54

-,' incoming call from minlemin ',-

"min!" felix wasted no time in answering the phone and dropped his knees out of relief of the other male answering. he began sobbing instantly, free hand forming a fist on the floor. "i-i'm sorry! i'm s-so so s-sorry! p-please don't hate m-me, i-i tried, i really t-tried-"

"lixie! lixie! calm down, please!" the male's voice was heard and instantly felix resorted to just sobbing, listening out for the boy. "i'm not mad, okay? i promise!"

"then w—why didn't you answer my m—messages? i thought y—you were i—ignoring me."

"no! no, i would never, my phone just died, okay? i'm right here. listen, lixie i need you to calm down first okay? take some deep breaths with me, alright? in... and out..."

after a few long minutes, felix had stopped crying and all that was left was a hoarse throat and voice deeper than before.

"alright, lixie? you okay?"

"n—not really, i let you down..." the said boy whispered as he sat back on his legs, staring out of the window and minho sighing in empathy with him.

"lixie, you didn't let me down. you made me proud."

there was silence for a moment. "what...?"

minho sighed again. "we may have not met successfully, but remember how i told you we didn't need to until you were absolutely ready? it was out of your comfort zone and i was prepared to wait as long as we needed but you wanted to put my happiness first and pushed your own boundaries to make me happy. you tried, lixie, and that's all i could've asked for. it was a really brave and mature thing to do and i'm proud of you for trying even if it didn't go perfectly."

"you're... proud of me...?" felix shifted his vision in the window from the view of other houses to his reflection, staring at himself and feeling a tear slip down his cheek again.

"very, lix. i'm so so proud of you. so proud."

"proud... of me..." he mumbled to himself. "minnie's proud of me..."

"lix?"

"...yeah?"

"you okay?"

"yeah, i just... no one ever tells me that..."

"what? not even your mum? or jisung?" now he knew why the younger was so desperate for affirmation.

"well, jisung has a few times but not for a while and.. it's different when you say it.."

"oh? why's that?"

felix let a small smile fill his face even when some tears where still streaming down his face, then said "you make me feel special."

minho froze, his heart about to burst out of his chest at the words. "i do?"

felix nodded before realising that the elder couldn't see him and wiped the tears off his face, lying back on his floor and staring at the ceiling. "yeah... i don't know how you do it but you have this way with words that just makes me feel really happy, happier than when even chan or hyunjin tells me the same, all because its from you. it's like a new sense of comfort that i've never felt or had before and i don't know how to word it other than that you make me feel like someone loves me and that i matter."

"fuck... i feel like it's my turn to cry now." minho chuckled, felix giggling too.

"you're so cute." the elder breathed out, felix freezing and his cheeks going red before he shyly laughed again. minho's eyes widened when he realised. "shit, did i say that out loud?"

"y-yeah, you did."

"oh, well... it's true so..."

"i—i am?"

"of course you are, are you kidding me? like i'm the most sincere person ever when i tell you this i swear—"