......................

minho swore he'd never felt such a euphoric feeling in his life. he almost cried out from joy as he launched himself and the younger and engulfed him in the biggest, warmest hug ever. his eyes started tearing up after realising the boy in front of him was real but just tightened the hug to prevent himself from crying.

"it's actually you... i can't believe it, it's really you!"

the ginger giggled and minho thought he'd died and ascended to heaven in that moment; it was the cutest thing he'd ever heard! even though he'd heard it before, hearing it in person was even better.

"it's me, minnie. and it's you! i can finally see you in person!"

"and i can finally see you!" minho pulled away from the hug and cupped his face gently, admiring every single feature in awe and adoration. "oh, lixie, you're gorgeous!"

felix almost melted at the elder's sincere, loving tone of voice. a deep red tint formed on his cheeks, almost hiding his freckles. "well, i don't know about that—"

"you are! your sparkly bambi eyes, tiny boopable nose, adorable smile, fluffy hair, i love them all! and oh, your freckles are my absolute favourite! they're like little constellations." minho brushed his thumb over the younger's cheek and felix literally wanted nothing more than to lean into his hand like a cat and stare into those eyes forever. the older was hypnotising.

"really?" felix asked dreamily, little sparkles in his eyes glittering in the lighting of the art room. it soon became apparent that his eyes were tearing up too. "you think so?"

minho cooed at the smaller and held his arms out for him. "of course, baby, come here."

felix dived into his arms and squished his cheek against his shoulder, trying to stay as close as possible. neither of them wanted to let go ever again. timidly, felix spoke again. "can you call me that again..?"

"call you what?" minho asked calmly, relaxed and overjoyed to be in the other's arms. the ginger's cheeks flushed again and a sheepish smile made his way onto his face.

"baby."

"oh— i didn't even realise i said it but if it makes you happy then of course, baby."

again, felix practically melted when the older called him that, smiling happily even though his cheek was smushed against the older. although he did have to bear in mind that the two of them weren't together and he didn't know if minho liked him back. that being sad, he did agree to call him baby but it could've just been because felix was someone who like being babied and cared for and he was a fragile boy.

minho sniffed again and when felix felt a something hit the back of his shirt he cooed internally and pulled away to look at the elder. "minnie, are you crying? oh, why are you crying?"

"i'm just— i'm just so happy, lixie. you're actually here!" minho wiped his eyes but smiled at the younger either way.

"f—felix." felix scratched the back of his neck nervously. "my actual name is felix."

"really? it's so pretty!" minho cupped the ginger's face and gazed at him with happy tears still visible. "everything about you just seems to get prettier and prettier, you're so perfect."

"no, minnie, that's you! that's all you!"

"believe me, lix, i've never met anyone as absolutely gorgeous as you. never."

it was now felix's turn to cry. he didn't realise how much he loved, or needed, to be praised until he met minho. minho was unlike anyone he'd ever met, he made him feel wanted, happy, grateful, human — loved. he loved minho.

sweet tears rolled down his cheeks and he refused to let go of minho just as much as the older refused to let go of him. he laughed slightly, "now i'm crying too."

"we can cry together. totally won't just told off for not doing our work."

"totally not." felix rolled his eyes playfully. "i'm just so happy right now."

"so am i, lixie, so am i."