Chapter 12:

It's Friday night and I'm getting ready for Luke's party, I'm so nervous I'm starting to overthink everything. So many questions are running through my head, does Luke like me? More than a friend?
I'm clearly so into him, I think he could get me to do absolutely anything he wanted, he is so hot. There are so many things I'd like to do to and with him.

"Alex, dinners ready!" Shouts mum from downstairs. I go down and quickly eat dinner with my mum and brother, roast chicken, what's new. Since dad died mum has really dropped the ball when it comes to cooking, she won't cook his favourite foods anymore.
I really hate seeing her go though this, it's hard on us all but especially on her, I wish I could take away her pain. "So where are you going tonight Alex, you seem like you're in a rush to leave this dinner table?" "I'm just going to visit my friend Olivia from school, we're just going to have a girls night, you know, watch a few movies at her house and have a sleepover". "Okay no problem, be safe and let me know if you need anything, I know Olivia only lives a couple of streets away, so if you need me to drive you, I definitely can". "No mum, that's okay it's still light outside I can walk, it won't take long".

I go upstairs quickly to put a short, tight, little black dress on. My wavey brown hair is now completely straight, I've done my makeup and am putting some red lipstick on, then I get a text.

ANONYMOUS:

Anonymous: "Hi gorgeous, what are you up to?"

Me: I reply with a selfie, "just getting ready to go out, you?"

Anonymous: "You're so hot, I wish I could kiss you right now"

Me: "Well thank you, you've been so kind to me, but I still don't know who you are, can you please tell me? I might just want to kiss you too ;)"

Anonymous: "I promise you will find out in the next few hours, I will tell you very soon, I'd like to do more than just kiss you though, just so you know"

I sign and put down my phone and head out the door. I don't want to go back and forth with this stranger, I just want to know who he is, maybe he's another super hot tanned sex god from this town. But I'm so interested in Luke, I'm really getting nervous about seeing him. His house is only two blocks away, I told mum I was staying at Olivia's, which I am, but after Luke's party. Honestly, what mum doesn't know won't hurt her, I need to start putting my needs and wants first.

———-———————————————————————
Hi everyone, I'm so sorry I haven't written in such a long time, at one stage I completely forgot about this and my notifications were off so I didn't know anyone wanted me to continue. If you like this chapter, let me know and I'll keep going, I PROMISE.  I have exciting ideas for Luke and Alex in the coming chapters. xx