Chapter 13:

Now I'm standing right in front of Luke's house, I can hear the music pumping from inside and there are people everywhere. I wonder if Luke will even notice me tonight, I still get flash backs to him topless, running on the beach, I don't think I'll ever get the image of those abs out of my head.

I manage to find Olivia with Julia and Kayla. It's crowded inside, we're chatting away and I feel someone touch my waist whilst moving past me. "Hi Luke" says Kayla, he ignores her but gives me a smirk and walks upstairs. Butterflies.. I want to chat with him so badly, I really want to see if we're on the same page. If only I could get some time alone with him. Then I get a text.

ANONYMOUS

Anonymous: "you look so good tonight, join me upstairs?"

Me: "uhh is this who I think it is?"

Anonymous: "come upstairs and find out, I'll be in the bedroom to the left"

I realise this whole time I've been texting Luke, he must be who put their phone number in my locker last week. Obviously he is interested in me or he wouldn't waste his time, unless he's just a F**k boy? Either way, I need to find out, he's just so hot I don't think I can resist. I tell the girls I'm going to the bathroom and make my way upstairs. I open the bedroom door and there he is, on the bed, waiting for me.