Chapter 1:

"Damn it!" I said as I wobbled into my new room. This room is massive, this room is mine. I look around and take in all the features around me, the lilac coloured walls and the shinny wooden floorboards underneath my feet. There is an amazing view outside my window that oversees the ocean that is amazingly close to my house. "God I can't wait to go for a swim".

It's twelve in the afternoon and the sun is shining ever so perfectly, I can hear the waves crashing on the shore as I open my window and let in the warm summer breeze. I set myself down on the white plush window seat I have, one of the best features that came with the room i would say. I hear footsteps climbing the stairs as I stare out my window at the families walking along the beach, I sigh "they all look so happy".

My mother pushes my door open and invites herself into my room dusting her hands off as she looks at me, "Alex, common get your things unpacked!". "I'll do it soon mum", "Alex, do it now please, you can go out later if you want. maybe you can walk along the beach with you're brother, maybe make some friends and get to know the town a little". If there's one thing I hate about my mum, it's the fact that she always makes me take my little brother Andrew with me everywhere I go. I stay quiet and give my head a slight nod, "I'll go for a walk with him later, please get out Iv got some unpacking and thinking to do".

Sexually Attractedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें