red

"Hey y/n, red, were going to a party tonight. There will be people performing msuic and i just got first class tickets for us." Ed shawty walks into the room. "Thats awesome! Thanks ed!" You say happily. "Itd be awesome if y/n could walk." Red grumbles. "Well i have magic! It will only last for two hours though, and it takes a lot of energy to do." Ed says. At least you wont show up at the party in a wheelchair. 

"Also im getting my own brand of monster energy!" Ed announces. "THATS AWESOME I LOBE MONSYER I LOVE YOU ED SHAWTY BAEE!" you screech excited about being able to drink your beloved in the form of your favourite drink. "I can also make a custom flavour for you two. How do tou feel about monster energy: red sus and monster energy: y/n?" Ed asks. "Omgomgom gg" you freak out over the thought of having your own monster energy flavour, so much so that you hyperventilate and pass out.

You wake up in a dark room with a single lightbulb overhead. You try to say something but your mouth is duct taped shut. You arms and legs are tied to a chair. 'What the flip..' you think. Then red walks into the room.

"Hello y/n. I want ed sheeran to myself." Red says intimidatingly. You stare at him, very scared. "Tell me, how did you end up with ed?" Red asks as they tear the tape off your mouth. 

"LET ME GO YOU MONSTER!" you shout, but red then immediatley clamps their hand over your mouth. "Hehe... i never told you, but IM the sus imposter, and those crewmates didnt eject me for nothing." Reds torso opens up and a bunch of tentacles lash out, waving everywhere before being sealed back in again. You whimper.

"Let me ask again, how did you and ed get together?" Red growls. They take their hand off your mouth and you stutter. "We-well i just... met... him.." you say. "Oh come on you can do better than that." Red unsheathes a knife and puts it next to your throat. "I-i saw h-him at a convinence store-an-and we... l-locked orbs... then i saw him again— he-he talked t-to me... t-took me fly-flying with him... he bit me and then we spent all our t-time together-" you'e cut off as red presses the knife against your throat, but not hard enough to draw blood. "Did you do anything? Say anything? Surely relationships dont just... spring up like that?" "We-well... i-idont know... i just talked to him...  maybe i ac-acted submissive and breedable?" You cant stop stammering, but thankfluly red puts their knife down. "You dont seem very breedable to me." Red chuckles. 

"M-My bad habits lead to late nights endin alone~" you quietly song to yourself. "What was that?" Red growls. "Bad habits... i-if you go with ed when he goes out to terrorize people at night... those are his bad habits... i indulged in them with him... but it seems now im his bad habit..." you say. "Interesting." Red says as they tape your mouth shut again then walk away and open the door. You cant see outside. "Ill come get you in a few hours dont worry. Just stay quiet and DONT TOUCH MY ED." they say as you see a tencale poke out from their body. They slam the door sht, leaving you in isolation.