omg ed sheran consert!!1!1!

Miku stares into your eyes very intimidatingly for a very long time when suddenly ed earan bursts into da room!! 

"GET AWAY FROM Y/N!" ED bellowd. "Omg ed daydd..."  you sigh miku looks at you weird. "Thats sus bro" she says. Ed sprints over and punches miku in the face. Surprisingly he actially hits her cus shes not a hologram? 

"ED STOP CALM DOWN!" YOU CRY. "She looked like she was gonna hurt yuo." Ed says gruffly. "Lets go." He grabs you hand and takes you out of the room. As much as you love your beloved ed shemo, punching hatsune miku was uncalled for and you look over your shoulder in worry. You walk out from the backstage an a group of people come ip to you.

"Omg ed sherrin im such a huge fan!" One of them says, who is a purple dinosaur. Obama shakes ed shearens hand and compliments him as well. "I luv ur voice ed shern!" Shouts another person in the crowd who is actually not a person but a blue hedgehog. Theres also a classic roblox noob. "YOUR SO COOL ED ########" he says. theres also a chapstick with legs which is the size of a normal chapstick. It cant talk but it clicks with its lid and spinny wheel thingy. 

"Didnt know i had so many fans here" ed says blushing from the compliments. 

"Hey lets play spin the bottle!" Shouts someone in the group who was a literal flame with limbs and a face. 

"Omg its firey from bfdi bfdia and bfb omg" you say how are these many people from all these different places at this party? 

"Hmm that sounds fun i want some more excitement at this party but im gonna announce my new monster energy flavour soon so well have to wait." Ed says sesckily. 

4.5 minutes later ed steps onstage and a huge imag e is projected behind him of cool text saying ed sheeran x monster!

"I am pleased to announce to you all that i did  a coll crossover wif monster energy and i have released my own flavour!" The image projection changes to an image of a can of ed sheeran monster energy as ed continues talking. "This amazing energy drink has ginger flavour from ginger root, gives you 2x more energy than the average monster energy drink with only 1% more caffeine and makes your voice sound amazing like mine! We will be giving out free ed sheeran monster for anyone to try, the first can is free!" Ed says into the microphone swaggily while gesturing to the snack table, next to it is another table and people are putting cans of ed sheeran mosnter on it.  The crowd cheers. Ed gets out his guitar and starts singing.

You beam as ed walks off the staage out of the back stage and towards you. You and ed start singing and your voice sounds immaculate because you jugged two cans of ed sheeran monster. 

"Are we still on for a game of spin the bottle?" Asks sonic. "Yeah lets go" ed says and you all go to some backroom or something.