Chapter 2

12:03 pm

Matt got in the driver seat and Chris was in the passenger seat, Nick and Hailey sat in the back. They drove around and Matt parked in front of a restaurant that didn't seem to be very busy.

"Wanna eat here" Matt asked.

"Sure" Hailey answered.

They walked into the restaurant, it's smelt like a bunch of different food and you could hear the mumbled chatter of everyone.

"Can we eat, for four" Nick asked.

"Yep follow me" the hostess answered grabbing 4 menus. He lead the way with the others following behind.

"Here you are, a waiter will come in a bit to take your orders" the hostess walked off.

They sat down in a booth. Hailey sat beside Matt. Chris and Nick were across from them.
After looking at the menu for a while a waiter came up to them with a notepad and pen in hand.

He was tall with dark brown hair, when he came up to the table he kept looking at Hailey and they all noticed. 

He took their order and winked at Hailey.

Hailey looked surprised but she didn't say anything about it. Matt put his arm around Hailey, she noticed and looked up at him and smiled.

"The food is taking forever" Chris complained sliding down in his seat.

"It's coming" Hailey laughed.

"In like 7 years" Chris replied.

After a while the waiter came back with their food. He kept eyeing down Matt when he saw Matt's arm around Hailey, acting like Matt was doing something wrong which he wasn't.

The waiter smiled at Hailey and she just stared blankly at him. Nick and Chris let out a little laugh.

Hailey.Esper posted:

Esper posted:

Hailey

Hailey.Esper: At lunch with these losers
Tagged: NotNick, NotChris and NotMatt

Liked by: NotNick, madifilipowicz and 872k others