Chapter 7

authors note:

Hey guys I want to let you know that Boston and LA time are different by like 3hrs so if any of you didn't know I just didn't want to mess you guys up.

They arrived there at 6:10 but it would be 3:10 because of time difference which is kinda confusing.

———

3:07

Hailey woke up to the sound of people talking fairly loud. She turned her head to see Matt on his phone. Her noticed she woke up and she gave her a subtle smile. The plane was about to land and Hailey stretched her arms after be curled up for hours.

Once the plane was on the ground everyone started to get off. Matt stood up and grabbed Hailey's and his bags. All four of them made sure they had everything and they made their way off the plane.

"Nick kept pushing his head on me it was so annoying" Chris said making everyone laugh a little except Nick.

"Wait it's 3" Hailey was a little confused after checking her phone.

"Yea the time difference between Boston and LA is 3 hours" Nick said.

"Oh yeah" she said turning off her phone.

They planned to meet up with Madi and Laura near the airport. They saw Madi as the left the building.

"Hey Madi" Nick smiled walking up to her a giving her a hug.

She said hi to all the boys and have them a hug.

"And you must be Hailey" she asked.

"Yep" Hailey smiled.

"Well it's good to finally meet you" she gave her a side hug.

"Yea you too" Hailey pulled away from the hug.

They walked up to Laura and Hailey introduced herself.

"Hi Laura" the boys smiled.

They put their bags in the trunk and got in the car.

"So I have planned something and we are going to be staying in a beach house for a few days" Laura said not taking her eyes off the road.

"Really" Nick asked.

"Alright sounds cool" Chris said.

"It takes about 35 minutes to get out there, it's actually a very popular spot" Laura added.

"Nice nice" Matt said looking out the window.

The ride there was silent but you could often here Hailey and Madi giggling in the back.

4:12 pm

Once they arrived they saw everything Laura was talking about. There were stores and restaurants along the streets. Tall houses ran across the edge of the ocean. People crowded the side walks. They pulled up to a blue house, it had many windows covering the house walls. There was a garden by the front door.