Chapter 12

authors note:

Hey guys please remember they left at 5:45 and it's a 6 hour flight so it would be 11:45 am but the time difference so it's 9:45 am when they land in Boston.

———
4:00 am

*Ring ring*

Hailey slapped her phone hitting the off button on her alarm. She hated waking up early but she had to. She rubbed her eyes and sat up in bed. It was still pitch black outside. Madi also woke up to Hailey's alarm.

"What time is it" Madi grounded.

"4 in the morning" Hailey replied as she got up in attempt to stretch.

After a few minutes of sitting on her bed trying to wake up she got changed into sweats and a white hoodie. She splashed her face with ice cold water to wake up. She brushed her teeth, then moisturized and put on so concealer under her eyes and on some dark spots. She brushed her hair and put it in a low ponytail pulling her baby hairs out.

"I'm so tired" hailey complained wanting to go back to bed.

"Same I want to go to sleep" Madi agreed.

Both girls took some time getting ready before taking their bags downstairs. Laura was already awake and she was drinking some coffee in the kitchen. Nick walked out as the same time as the girls.

"Where's Matt and Chris" Madi asked.

"sleeping" he responded

"They should wake up soon, we have to go to the airport in like 10 minutes" Hailey rubbed her eyes.

Hailey,Nick and Madi all took their bags downstairs and put them but Laura's.

"Wanna go wake them up" Nick asked.

"Uh yeah" Hailey answered already walking to their room.

"Wakey wakey" Nick said walking in and Hailey turned on the light.

"What time is it" Chris groaned keeping his eyes closed.

"4:19, we have to go to the airport in 6 minutes" Nick said.

"Get up" Hailey said jumping on Matt's bed.

He slowly sat up rubbing his face.

"Good morning" she kissed his cheek.

"Morning hails" he got out of bed and threw on a hoodie.

Chris and Matt had to take their stuff out of the room and then they could go. Hailey took Matt's bag and went downstairs to put it down. Chris left to get changed and everyone else went downstairs. All 6 of them went around and made sure they didn't leave anything behind. Laura locked the doors behind her and they walked to the car. Chris fit everything into the trunk.

Laura drove and Chris was in passenger. Madi and Nick were in the middle and Matt and Hailey were in the back. She lied down with Matt across the back seats. It was a little uncomfortable but she didn't care since she was so tired.

After a 35 minute drive of silence the made it to the airport. Everyone climbed out and took a deep breath in. The air was crisp and chill and everything seemed so quiet. The triplets and Hailey pulled their bags out of the trunk. They said their goodbyes before walking in.

"We'll definitely come back" Hailey smiled hugging Madi.

The boys gave Madi a hug and waved Laura goodbye. The airport was almost empty and a little cold. After going through security they sat down waiting to board the plane. Hailey played a game on her phone waiting and waiting until the could board.